STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

User avatar
StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric
Posts: 1380
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: The depths of Archaide.

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:22 am

              RGGGH
        RR               H!
     R                        !
  A                             !
A                                !
A                                !
  A                             !
     R                        !
        RR               H!
              RGGGH               

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4301
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Mon May 22, 2017 12:29 am

tha nobby jobby wrote:              RGGGH
        RR               H!
     R                        !
  A                             !
A                                !
A                                !
  A                             !
     R                        !
        RR               H!
              RGGGH               


hay cannin feef
et gunna B June reel soon
iz ye steelin stuff areddy rrrrrr
rrrrrrrr
rrr
rrrrrrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants
Posts: 2444
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:17 pm
Location: Ask yer Mom.

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby PantyGnawer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 pm

I created Nef Yoo like 10 years ago! So awesome to come back here and see him alive and kicking!

User avatar
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor
Posts: 7078
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 am
Location: In the woods, watching

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:24 pm

PantyGnawer wrote:I created Nef Yoo like 10 years ago! So awesome to come back here and see him alive and kicking!

OMFSM IT'S PG!!!!!!!
:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Wassup, bro? Wherethehellayabeen?
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

What happens when all the renewable energy runs out?
-- Victoria Ayling

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."

User avatar
StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric
Posts: 1380
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: The depths of Archaide.

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 pm

YAARRRRPGGGHH!!!!

User avatar
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor
Posts: 7078
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 am
Location: In the woods, watching

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:47 pm

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:YAARRRRPGGGHH!!!!

I agree.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

What happens when all the renewable energy runs out?
-- Victoria Ayling

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."

User avatar
StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric
Posts: 1380
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: The depths of Archaide.

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:
StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:YAARRRRPGGGHH!!!!

I agree.
YAARRRRPGGGHH????

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4301
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:08 am

rrrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
Purple Lil
Fusilli Fuselier
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 am
Location: Essex, England

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Purple Lil » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:22 am

YARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4301
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:31 pm

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
Purple Lil
Fusilli Fuselier
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 am
Location: Essex, England

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Purple Lil » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm

ARRRGGGHHH!!!!

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby DaveL » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:40 pm

...looks around the corner...
...sees the coast is clear...
...clears throat...


YARGHHH!!
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

User avatar
Purple Lil
Fusilli Fuselier
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 am
Location: Essex, England

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Purple Lil » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:18 pm

DaveL wrote:...looks around the corner...
...sees the coast is clear...
...clears throat...


YARGHHH!!


Aw! Don't be shy. :zen:

YAARRRGGGHHH!

User avatar
Purple Lil
Fusilli Fuselier
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 am
Location: Essex, England

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Purple Lil » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:23 pm

YAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby DaveL » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:38 pm

YARRGHH
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/


Return to “Pirate Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests