PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

beagle
Brewmeister

Postby beagle » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:27 am

She reminds me a bit of Diana Rigg in the old Avengers. Probably just the boots...

black bart
Resident Weevil

boots

Postby black bart » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:55 am

YYAARR I likes a woman in boots -

T'other day I popped in for a prescription for me sea sickness and I spotted a comely wench on the hemoroids counter.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby The Black Spot » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:44 am

beagle wrote:She reminds me a bit of Diana Rigg in the old Avengers.

Arr...

there be some jiggin in the Riggin'

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:10 pm

YArrrrr...

Those knee length boots could be real handy. Oi wuz wunderin' I she be an apprentice at the ARGH 9000 shipworks?
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby The Black Spot » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:07 pm

Arrr...

she'd be confusin me quartermaster. Ee's not used to buyin boots in pairs.

Yaaaaarrrr....

black bart
Resident Weevil

Boots and thighs

Postby black bart » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:03 am

Now there be a good article for PlayBilge _ Diana Rigg in boots V Lara Croft in boots - which camp are you in reader? :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:08 am

YArrrr....

Would anyone loike a PlayBilge assignment?

PM me if yer would loike to send us your pira-tive ideas. O'im bereft of ideas, apart from photoshopin' pirate patches on beautiful women with AK47's....

Yarrrrr...

EDIT: YARRR...HANG ON 'ERES ONE!

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:31 am

Yarrrrrr…and now a word from our more discrete sponsors...

Lads, bein’ a modern day Buccaneer is a stressful business. All that killin’, maimin’ and floggin’ can really take its toll. At the end of the day, when yer have put a few tankards of ale down yer gullet and yer feelin’ amorous, isn’t it nice to know that yer ship will come in every toime yer feel loike doin’ a bit of ‘horizontal folk dancin’. Yarrr!!!

To keep yer wench pleased, yer need ter make sure, yer have plenty of wind in yer main sail. However for some pirates, when it’s time for their sloop to leave port, their force 10 gale can sometimes desert them.

For us pirates that find doin’ the 'mummy and daddy are just cuddlin’ dear' difficult, it’s noice to know the world’s pharmaceutical industry is lookin’ after us.

Hi Risarghhh is an all natural, chemically enhanced aphrodisiac, that will leave your watchman standin’ at full attention all week long. Just one capsule will have yer wantin’ to jump everything that moves, and in some cases jump everything that doesn’t move.

Just one tablet will have the riot squad turning’ their high pressure hoses or yer to keep yer rampaging beast at bay. Get me a cold spoon quick! No better make that a cold shovel!

But don’t just believe what we say, ‘ere’s what our happy customers have had to say about the amazin’ effects of Hi Risarghhh.

‘Durin’ a recent visit to Kingston Town Oi took a double dose of Hi Risarghhh to get a bit of action. Oi was so randy, Oi was arrested and placed in the centre of town, where they used me as a human flag pole.’ Midshipman Hoist the Jolly Roger

‘Oi used Hi Risarghhh to replace me peg-leg after Oi left it in a bar one night. Sensational results. O'im never goin’ back to prosthetic limbs again.’ Capn Jake the Peg

Durin’ a recent saucy campin’ trip of the shores of Dominica with me lovely wench, a Grade 4 hurricane snapped our tent pole. To keep the campin trip on track, Hi Risarghhh helped pitch a new tent, no problems! Cabin Boy Happy Camper

So if yer need a bit of assistance gettin’ nature to do it’s thing, try some Hi Risarghhh today.

HI RISARGHHH – BECAUSE WHEN THERE’S NOTHIN' THERE, WE’LL GET IT IN THE AIR.

And if yer can’t find us, we’ll find you…especially on your email account, where we'll spam the livin’ jebbies out of yer. YARRRGHHHH!!

amenabletopasta
Mod

Postby amenabletopasta » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:06 am

Garrr! Don't be believin' the scurvy hype, mateys. The swabs don't be telling ye about the unwanted side-effects: Oi took a Hi Risarghhh pill an' now me peg-leg be rearing up at a jaunty angle, so's Oi can't walk!
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:46 am

thart may be true, but don' take it out on Dave. 'e's just gettin' paid te put it up. who don' loike gettin' dubloons fer free?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Josephine

Postby black bart » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:29 am

amenabletopasta wrote:

Oi took a Hi Risarghhh pill an' now me peg-leg be rearing up at a jaunty angle, so's Oi can't walk!

Zut alors ... malheureusement Josephine is spending the next few nights in hopitale - sacre bleu...how long does it take for ze effects of dis 'Hi Risarghhh' to wear of!!!!!!!! :?

The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby The Black Spot » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:49 am

Arrrr - blast ye an yer concoctions Cap'n DaveL!

Last weekend I be trying the one tablet t' see what all the fuss were about, an I's got through three cabin boys already.

Yarrrrrr...

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:54 pm

I don't know about this Hi Risarghhh thing..........

You know, the customer beware, and I am afraid all right.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

black bart
Resident Weevil

Death to Spammers

Postby black bart » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:04 am

It's a cryin shame we can't spam the spammers with endless Hi Risarghhh messages - twood be sweet revenge.

DaveL
Site Admin

Re: Death to Spammers

Postby DaveL » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:11 pm

black bart wrote:It's a cryin shame we can't spam the spammers with endless Hi Risarghhh messages - twood be sweet revenge.

YArrrrr...Oi'd reckon they be a prudish lot and would be offended.

Return to “Pirate Discussion”