The Continuous Salty Tale

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:59 pm

....... but to get back to The True Tale...... Cap'n H and that other one I forget, were just about to.........
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Eldorado

Postby black bart » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:55 am

give the ship a good overhauling prior to the long voyage to the fabled land of Eldorado...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:52 pm

..where they would lose all continuity and plot.

meanwhile, while the boys were setting up, Cap'n H went in to town for some beers. he sat down at a pub called "senorita gorda" and ordered a few beers. unfortunately, he was sitting next to...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:59 pm

...... the plot director who said "I am doing a remake of King Kong and I want you for The Big Beast". Cap'n was flattered and accepted with alacrity. So the crew set of in their steam tub for a forgotten land and fecthed up on a strange island. On the way, they picked up a young lass from a small rowing boat that had appeared over the horizon froma sub-plot. As soon as they landed............
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:06 pm

...the movie crew started killing all the natives, removing everything from their bones, and using that for the scary parts of the set.

authentic, eh?

then the movie crew started shipping in extras to play as the natives, which had a striking similarity to the original natives.

again, authenticity is an uptmost priority.

then one boat came with one of those new-fangled Computers, which make Cap'n H feel very...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:13 pm

......very scared, especially when he noticed that the plot-director had lost a lot weight. How was he going to play The Big Beast if he lost weight too? He typed his question into the new-fangled Computer, even though he was trembling with fear, and it boomed out "Eat Pasta" six times. Luckily a Delivery Destroyer hove into view and offloaded an italian Restaurant at that very moment. The crew..........

black bart
Resident Weevil

Kong

Postby black bart » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:32 pm

He was tucking in to his Fortieth plate of Ravioli in seafood sauce when he realised he was no where near hairy enough to play the Great Kong...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:38 pm

......but he knew of a strange being who was hairy enough. So the crew used the set to make a new ship to replace their old steam tub, for they knew they had an enormously long, difficult, arduous, grim sea journey ahead of them. The mid-deck they filled with cartons of pasta and pasta sauce and over this they constructed a special hold for the great hariy being. When they were ready they tucked into their last meal, and then smacking their lips they launched the new ship on the water. After 100 days and 100 nights..........

black bart
Resident Weevil

Bilge

Postby black bart » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:57 pm

The captain retired to his quarters with the latest copy o PlayBilge magazine...

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:03 am

...where he viewed the latest collection of Sea Hag photos. Yarrrr, he thought. 'Some of those women remind me of Panda me ex-wife.' Then when he turned the page and there she was in a 17th Century bikini. Arggghhhh, the things she'll do to get attention, last I saw her she was a Fundy...
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

amenabletopasta
Mod

Postby amenabletopasta » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:38 am

...where he viewed the latest collection of Sea Hag photos. Yarrrr, he thought. 'Oi be having a severe bout o' déjà vu. Oh well...hmmm...some of those women remind me of Panda me ex-wife.' Then when he turned the page and there she was in a 17th Century bikini. Arggghhhh, the things she'll do to get attention, last I saw her she was a Fundy...
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:00 am

amenabletopasta wrote:...where he viewed the latest collection of Sea Hag photos. Yarrrr, he thought. 'Oi be having a severe bout o' déjà vu. Oh well...hmmm...some of those women remind me of Panda me ex-wife.' Then when he turned the page and there she was in a 17th Century bikini. Arggghhhh, the things she'll do to get attention, last I saw her she was a Fundy...

**Yarrr...that's what Oi thought Oi said...Yarrrrr...**

amenabletopasta
Mod

Postby amenabletopasta » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:49 am

DaveL wrote:
amenabletopasta wrote:...where he viewed the latest collection of Sea Hag photos. Yarrrr, he thought. 'Oi be having a severe bout o' déjà vu. Oh well...hmmm...some of those women remind me of Panda me ex-wife.' Then when he turned the page and there she was in a 17th Century bikini. Arggghhhh, the things she'll do to get attention, last I saw her she was a Fundy...

**Yarrr...that's what Oi thought Oi said...Yarrrrr...**

**Garrr! Sorry, matey. Oi could o' swore Oi saw yer do a double post thar. Must be them sea hags playin' tricks on me**
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:22 pm

**YArrrr...that picture of Connie Rice did it to me Matey...**

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:21 pm

....... double post double which meant no time for supper and the crew got mighty hungry and thirsty but kept sailing none the less until they reached........

Return to “Pirate Discussion”