STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Puppys
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Puppys » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 pm

ARGGGHHHHH!

Aye, me maties, did ye know tharr be 42 meanin's for 'Argh'? At least, that be whut I remembers from 'The Pirate Primer'... Gi' or take a few, it be 42, me s'pose. :fsm_yarr:

Ham Nox
Stripmeister

Postby Ham Nox » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 am

OF COURSE! 42 is the answer, isn't it?

Puppys
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Puppys » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Ham Nox wrote:OF COURSE! 42 is the answer, isn't it?

That only seems t' be t' answer in the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which I nei'er seen nor read; no, I pick'd up me Pirate Primer, and it be sayin thar be 44 definitions of ARRRRGGGGHHHH. I be off by two, me blasted mem'ry. :confused: I be too young fer mem'ry pro'lems! Yarrrrr! :facewall:

TwistedSister
Desperate, twisted cookie pusher

Postby TwistedSister » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Yar, Puppys, you must be too young for drinking the rum also so I think your memory problems must have resulted from a :nefyoobash: on the head.

Puppys
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Puppys » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Aye, I be too young fer lots o' things (including drivin'; let alone sailin' the seven seas!), and yeh, it must be from a bump on t' head. Who knows 'ow many of dem I'z gotten, what with walls just randomly appearing in me path oh-so-rudely all t' time...

Ham Nox
Stripmeister

Postby Ham Nox » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Puppys wrote:Aye, I be too young fer lots o' things (including drivin'; let alone sailin' the seven seas!), and yeh, it must be from a bump on t' head. Who knows 'ow many of dem I'z gotten, what with walls just randomly appearing in me path oh-so-rudely all t' time...

Oh, those rude walls! Always so stubborn and standoffish, acting like they're better than me just because I can't win against them in a game of ball. An' they never answer me when I talk to them, except for the one in the bathroom stall who always seems to know the latest gossip. One of these days, I'm going to come at them with a stick o' dynamite and they'll be SORRY THEN!

Puppys
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Puppys » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Ham Nox wrote:An' they never answer me when I talk to them, except for the one in the bathroom stall who always seems to know the latest gossip. One of these days, I'm going to come at them with a stick o' dynamite and they'll be SORRY THEN!

I find the bathroom stall walls tend to be just as quiet, or quite insulting! What do dem walls have against us?! Aye, if you can teach em some manners, I'll be willing to give ye me odd bits of change an' me precious ten dollars to help pay for the dynamite! And that be sayin' something, I loves me ten dollars. Coin money, not so much.

Roland Deschain
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Roland Deschain » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:23 am

Yaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh fer Frodo!

Ham Nox
Stripmeister

Postby Ham Nox » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 am

YAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGH FOR THE RING!!

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 am

Puppys wrote:
Ham Nox wrote:An' they never answer me when I talk to them, except for the one in the bathroom stall who always seems to know the latest gossip. One of these days, I'm going to come at them with a stick o' dynamite and they'll be SORRY THEN!

I find the bathroom stall walls tend to be just as quiet, or quite insulting! What do dem walls have against us?! Aye, if you can teach em some manners, I'll be willing to give ye me odd bits of change an' me precious ten dollars to help pay for the dynamite! And that be sayin' something, I loves me ten dollars. Coin money, not so much.

Yarrrr...Ye be old enuff ta be a cabin boy but wise enuff ta stay on thee terrarrgh firmarrrgh.

bacon
Everything's Better With Bacon

Postby bacon » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Yaaargghhhh where can I gets me a terrarrgh firmarrrgh? Me olde mattress be a bit too haaarrrghh fer me back.

Puppys
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Puppys » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 pm

black bart wrote:Yarrrr...Ye be old enuff ta be a cabin boy but wise enuff ta stay on thee terrarrgh firmarrrgh.

Argghhh! Who ye callin a cabin boy?! *snorts indignantly*

...Not that ye be catchin' me wearing pink flowery dresses anti'e soon. :shocked:

AFTERGLOW
Commander of Cartoons

Postby AFTERGLOW » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Puppys wrote:
black bart wrote:Yarrrr...Ye be old enuff ta be a cabin boy but wise enuff ta stay on thee terrarrgh firmarrrgh.

Argghhh! Who ye callin a cabin boy?! *snorts indignantly*

...Not that ye be catchin' me wearing pink flowery dresses anti'e soon. :shocked:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH, Puppys ... Oi be tinkin yee be best strtin az cabin boy an wurk yar wa upta uh topsoid salerz p'zishn.

Metinks yee shud be washin yar mouth out bot dim pnk wimins riggins an put dim tauts outa yar hade ... Sumun cud tink yeed be abit floitee.

Puppys
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Puppys » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:52 pm

AFTERGLOW wrote:ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH, Puppys ... Oi be tinkin yee be best strtin az cabin boy an wurk yar wa upta uh topsoid salerz p'zishn.

Metinks yee shud be washin yar mouth out bot dim pnk wimins riggins an put dim tauts outa yar hade ... Sumun cud tink yeed be abit floitee.

Yeaarrggh, don't lassies havva right to talk 'bout lassie clothin'? And I am flighty, so whut be t' harm o' someone thinkin' the truth?

AFTERGLOW
Commander of Cartoons

Postby AFTERGLOW » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:45 am

Puppys wrote:
AFTERGLOW wrote:ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH, Puppys ... Oi be tinkin yee be best strtin az cabin boy an wurk yar wa upta uh topsoid salerz p'zishn.

Yeaarrggh, don't lassies havva right to talk 'bout lassie clothin'? And I am flighty, so whut be t' harm o' someone thinkin' the truth?

Metinks me ol eers be falin me cuz oi dint kech it wen yee sed yee bez a lass. Den dim wimins riggins wud be jus roit fer yee.

Oi be tinkin a floity yung lasss az yee be yee shud stroik belo an tak on yer dutees az scullry maid. Da cru l be neden kleen eten gear sune so yeel neda be getin bizzi sune, ung lass Puppys... :fsm_float:

Return to “Pirate Discussion”