STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 am

AAAAARGHH!
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:28 am

Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:Lunchtime Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!

LUNCHTOIM yer Blaggard...I opes ye goes pillagin in yer lunch hour...not sippin tea an puttin yer plates o meat up in an Arm Chair!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:27 pm

Sipping limeade and putting my feet up on my footstool.

Aaaarrrggghhh!
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Capn Tayth
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Capn Tayth » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Arrrr!

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:29 pm

YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 am

AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:16 am

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:17 am

Aaaaaarrgh it be typographic attack!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Nah, just a Photoshop filters attack.

Arrrggghhh!!!!

Capn Tayth
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Capn Tayth » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:10 pm

What ho, fine fellows? What a wonderful day for a light stroll in the... Oi means... YAARRRRRRRRR!

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Thee speek lyke a lannedlubr thred be elswer!

Arrrggghhh!!!!

BossOfTheGame
Ziti Zealot

Postby BossOfTheGame » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 am

:fsm_yarr: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fsm_yarr:

SUM ARBITER BIBINTI

Hqrsie wrote:It would be nice to discover intelligent life.

Even better if it were discovered on Earth.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:24 am

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Gi' us our noodly colors back!

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:21 am

Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:Image

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Gi' us our noodly colors back!

AAAARRRRRGGHH...How be the new Graphic job goin matey? I has been in the same employ for over 10 years now and I be gettin a bit stale...on the other hand tis steady dubloons.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:41 pm

black bart wrote:AAAARRRRRGGHH...How be the new Graphic job goin matey? I has been in the same employ for over 10 years now and I be gettin a bit stale...on the other hand tis steady dubloons.

Been there two months, and the manager has already gotten a very nice thank you card from a client I helped with logo, business card, and rack card. I've had two raises. And I'm getting the backlog taken care of that had been building up before they had me replace the previous designer.

But it is somewhat hectic, as I am the only designer in the only print/copy shop left in a small tourist/theatre/university/artistic/spiritual/entrepreneurial town.

Of course, there are plenty of other designers in the area, but that means that I end up getting the last minute stuff, or the stuff from people who don't want to pay $60/hr. And I have to fix the stuff brought in that was designed by people who kinda know some Adobe products, and call themselves graphic designers.

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Return to “Pirate Discussion”