The Last Post Thread, 2.0

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

aaRghNAbled
Stele Second Mate

Re: The Last Post Thread, 2.0

Postby aaRghNAbled » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:04 pm

MM, I'm sure you're loved by many - humans, lolis, ...

I've been reading your book site.

Last Post loving.
.....the best lack all conviction, the worst are filled with passionate intensity....~ Yeats

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Last Post home from work :D . Got to go in again tomorrow though... :cry: Sin. WoE.
"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure."

I devoured my 'good' twin in utero

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Last Post of doesn't feel like Friday...how weird is that? (in the name of farfalla).

RRRLP#2771
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:40 am

Last Post of never going to Dave and Busters again. So shitty. (In the name of the always awesome Shelly :shellfish:).
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 am

Last Post of showered, shaved (neck, anyway), beard trimmed, dressed, and wearing my favorite button...the one that says "Help! I'm not really a button, I'm a beautiful princess turned into a button by an evil witch-please kiss the person wearing me and the spell will be broken. No, really..." (in the name of farfalla).

RRRLP#2772

(And depending on how the evening goes, possibly my last post while having been here less than a year.)
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

fueledbycoffee
Stripmeister

Postby fueledbycoffee » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:29 am

Last post of drawing for today. Goddamn, that was a pain, and my hand is cramped. At least I'm kinda happy with how it turned out.
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.

Phlebas
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Phlebas » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:03 am

Avast

Last post for sitting through the worst storm in 25 years and thinking how much I'd like to be out on the water.
Wake me at the zenith of the moon.

Phlebas The Phoenician

Ramen

Elastoman
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Elastoman » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:21 am

Home from the bar. Had a great time talking to my Mom about books and art and music and how glad I am I found all you lunatics. Tomorrow will be the final day of the Tour De France, at least, the final day that matters. The time trial will decide who will win the yellow jersey. I'm cheering for Cadel Evans.

I have to work tomorrow - I'm on the counter instead of doing inventory prep back in the warehouse. I'm grateful for that; I'd rather be selling parts than counting them. The only real down side is that when I work on Saturday I have to be at work an hour earlier than I do the rest of the week. But at least lunch is free, right?

One beer left in the house, and I think it just might push me over the edge and into unconsciousness. Thank god for that. Pushups tomorrow after work. Then laundry. Then the long day and a half until the routine begins again, and I'm not alone in my apartment with my thoughts. I need a hobby.

Last post.
There's no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 am

Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:Last Post of showered, shaved (neck, anyway), beard trimmed, dressed, and wearing my favorite button...the one that says "Help! I'm not really a button, I'm a beautiful princess turned into a button by an evil witch-please kiss the person wearing me and the spell will be broken. No, really..." (in the name of farfalla).

RRRLP#2772

(And depending on how the evening goes, possibly my last post while having been here less than a year.)

Last Post of cats woke me up. I had two favorite buttons one said "obviously I have made a serious vocational error" (spent an hour in the bosses office discussing my 'attitude' after being caught with that one on my uniform) another was very tiny it said "come near me and I'll kill you" (didn't wear that one on my paramedic uniform, even I have limits) Sin. WoE.

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."

Phlebas
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Phlebas » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:14 am

Warlord of Elephants wrote:Last Post of cats woke me up. I had two favorite buttons one said "obviously I have made a serious vocational error" (spent an hour in the bosses office discussing my 'attitude' after being caught with that one on my uniform) another was very tiny it said "come near me and I'll kill you" (didn't wear that one on my paramedic uniform, even I have limits) Sin. WoE.

Last Post of not being so big on buttons, but once wearing a t-shirt to a meeting with the managing director with the word "SLACKER" written accross the front of it.
Wake me at the zenith of the moon.

Phlebas The Phoenician

Ramen

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:23 am

Well, the evening didn't go as I had hoped. No one tried to free the princess...

On the button note...when I worked as a graphic designer at the college, we had a button maker. I made several for myself, including "My Give A Shit Factor Has Dropped Below Zero" and "Generic Button".

Last Button, Button, who's got the Button Post (in the name of possible cute-as-a-button farfalla).

RRRLP#2723

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:32 am

Last Post of awake again getting ready to go to work again (only for six hours I ferverantly hope) Sin. WoE.

Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Rainswept » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:11 am

Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:Well, the evening didn't go as I had hoped. No one tried to free the princess...

RRR, stop calling your penis "the princess" I've told you before that it's creepy.

Last post.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:12 am

Actually, I call it "my penis".

Last Post of fiction is funnier than truth (in the name of farfalla).

RRRLP#2774

Moral Minority

Postby Moral Minority » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:18 am

Last Post of extreme discomfort.

Return to “Miscellaneous Discussion”