ROMANS

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

ROMANS

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed May 26, 2021 6:15 pm

Whoosa wise guy hoo ken eet enyfing, an' hoo iz tha faith less weak vegetarian?

Rom. 14:2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Re: ROMANS

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:04 am

I fink hi bedda givv ye sum clewz, rrrr

Hoo rote Romans?
Hoo rote Acts?
Hoo rote Corinthians? :welcome:

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:57 pm

Um , sum moor clews on tha 1st guy ......

Hoo sed "do not be afraid to eat anything sold in the butcher-shops"? (Hint, nobuddy had evva herd ov Wooharrn at tha tyme, rrrrr.)
Hoo wuz a Pharisee? (Um, wot wuz a Pharrysea?)

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Moar clews abowt our hero hoo ken eet enyfing .....

Hoo trydd 2 kil wun ov tha dcypals on tha steps ov tha Tempull ?
Hoo nevva met Jesus?

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:02 am

Sum moar clewz

Hoo wuz u Rowman cityzen?
Hoo waz Agrippa's kinzman?

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:56 pm

Duz ye givv hup ?

Um, um, um, tha geeza hoo cood eet enyfing in tha buchurr shop, wuz u Pharrysee, Rowman cityzen , Agrippa's buddy, nevva met Jesus, rote Romans, Corinthians an' part awfurr ov Acts, awlso tryd 2 kill wun ov tha dcypals on tha Tempull steps woz nun uvver dan ..... SAINT PAUL , yarrgh!

Sum saynt he ternd owt 2 b, rrrrr.

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:54 pm

Dud ye awlso no dat Paul's travelling buddy LUKE woz Poppaea Sabina's scribe ?
Dud ye awlso no dat Poppy wuz Emperor Nero's wyfe (62 - 65CE) ?
Dud ye awlso no dat Paul's kinsman, Agrippa, exe-q-ted John the Baptist?

Um, tha saynt wuz well conneck-ted , rrrrr. :welcome:

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:19 pm

So now 4 tha uvverrr guy .

Sum qwestyins 4 ye , rrrrr.

Hoo iz tha faith less week vegetarian Paul re-furrs 2 ?
Hoo iz Paul brow beatin' in Romans an' Corinthians (Rom. 14:1-2; 1Cor. 8:7 - 9:22) ?
Hoo waz tha Furst Bishup ov Jerusalem?
Hoo woz knowd az tha Just One?

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:52 am

Moar qweshchuns 4 ye , rrrrrr
:lurk:
Hoo woz considerrrd 2 b ov purrfect holiness?
Jesus waz u Nazerite. Hoo else whurr Nazerites? Wot dud et meen 2 b u Nazerite?
Paul openly refurrs 2 Jesus' bruvver, not kissin' cuzzin or milk bruvver, or wotevva, but bruvver. Um, witch wun?
Hoo woz tha dcypull dat Paul tryd 2 kill on tha tempull steps ?

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:22 pm

So, hoo iz tha faifth-less vegetarian refurred 2 bi Paul butt nown by uvvers az tha Just One, 1st Bishupp ov Juicealarm considerrd 2 b ov purrfect holynuss , bruvver an' dcypull ov Jesus???

Duz ye awl givv hup ?

Tha antsir iz: JAMES THE JUST, rrrrrrrrr. :welcome: NYBB

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:14 am

Avast, I b tha dredded pie-rat Nef Yoo BlakBeer , tha 26th rein carnation ov Moriah-El, u no, a big honcho in tha Illuminati, an' et b mi mishun 2 trans mit no-ledge 2 tha peepulls hear on earfth via tha broad cosmic conshussness. Now yew may no dat i hav axecess 2 Auntie's seekrat proof red an' spel chekt Scrippchurr an' Lore dokkamints bcos i haff showd sum ov dem 2 ye aforetyme. Here's wun a bowt Paul's enemarity an' James tha Just One 4 yore purrusal , rrrrrr.

Paul's Enmity Towards James

It was on the steps of the Second Temple that the interloper Paul tried to kill James the brother of Jesus. The violent clash between Paul and James mirrored the prevailing conflict and divisions within the Jerusalem community during the first Century of the Common Era. Paul was a Herod, Roman citizen and part of the ruling elite. James, the recognised leader of the suppressed Sadducean underclass succeeded his brother, Jesus, who had succeeded his cousin John the Baptist before him and their grandfather before that, (cf. Shia Islam caliphate). While James was delivering a protest speech/inciting insurrection on the Temple steps he was accosted by Paul and his henchmen and thrown down, barely surviving the assault but sustaining a broken leg during the incident.

Upon the untimely death of the Roman Procreator in 62CE and absence of his replacement, the establishment appointed High Priest Ananus (2) took the opportunity to remove his political rival and nemesis, James. Ananus (2) sent James to trial in an illegally convened Sahedron and sentenced him to death. James was judiciously murdered - stoned and battered to death with a laundry paddle. The public reaction to James' execution/murder led directly to the first Jewish uprising against Roman rule that resulted in the sacking of Jerusalem and looting and destruction of the Temple by the Romans.

Judging by Paul's penchant to whinge about the deceased James in his later New Testament writings (Corinthians, Galatians, Romans, etc), it is clear that even in death James continued to rankle Paul's sensitivities. Paul was of the Herod ruling class and stood for everything establishment. The seamless extraction of taxes from the native Palestinian population was a primary requirement as was the strict adherence to Roman laws and the relaxation of Mosaic Law. James like his brother Jesus was a simple Jew doing Torah albeit while under the yoke of harsh Roman suppression. James was a stickler for Mosaic Law - any slight deviation from which was deemed to completely break the sacred Covenant. James, Jesus and John the Baptist were all Nazerites, meaning they adhered to strict purity rituals, abstained from sexual relations and never consumed alcoholic beverages or meat.

For Paul to contend that Jesus preferred the company of prostitutes, wine bibbers and tax collectors over and above his family is nothing short of preposterous. In fact it was the brothers' vehement opposition to the unsavoury excesses of the ruling class (Herods, Romans) and those who accommodated the establishment (Pharasees, High Priest) that they reckoned contravened the sanctity and purity of the Temple, an issue that led to regular confrontation between the parties and eventual revolutionary action.

For James to stand before the masses and declare their dead heroes would stand up, come on the clouds of heaven and fight on behalf of the downtrodden Sadducean underclass signalled an impending uprising that was to culminate in an apocalyptic end. The end of days did arrive but the dead heroes failed to stand up and the war was lost, leaving Paul and his travelling companions (Luke [Lucius], Matthew, Niger, Manaen, etc) to write a distorted pseudo-history. The resurrection of Jesus is of course a parody based on the circumstances whereby the heavenly host failed to arrive.

Paul's theology intentionally supplanted Mosaic Law, in the process the importance of James was almost written out of history and his philosophical supporters (Jerusalem Council) were maligned and misrepresented. Paul developed his theology, a parody of the New Covenant in the Land of Damascus that would have us drink the blood and eat the flesh of Jesus - an abhorrent, disgusting and deliberate anti-Semitic slur directed at Jewish dietary laws (shechita - whereby the blood of kosher animals must never be consumed) and a final insult to the decimated Sadducees.

Paul must be sitting in his underworld death chamber laughing with Hades in the knowledge that his spiteful wall daubing has persisted for 2000 years. Personally I would prefer to be a faithless weak vegetarian than a faithful ignorant cannibal.

Maraiah-El Aquarius the Hidden F.R.C./∆∇

Alias: Nef Yoo BlackBeard :welcome:

Return to “Miscellaneous Discussion”