Page 1 of 11
The Taichi Award - Ask him all your questions.
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:03 am
Following recent events involving meself and several other pirates, ye have been awarded the Taichi Award for 2007.
Our now incumbent Mr TaiChi will hand over his crown to you.
As part of your tenure, you will be subjected to several hundred questions and heckling by our resident pirates, which I'm sure you will undoubtedly enjoy.
Congratulations on your award. You have thoroughly earned it matey. Oi would like to begin the proceedings by asking the following:
1. Can you tell me why you wrote in large green letters?
2. Wouldn't writing in large red letters have been more effective?
3. Can you tell me in two sentences or less what the Salty Tale is about?
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:48 am
He did give us the dancin skeletons though...bless im. His girlfriend didn't like im much though.
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:09 am
I dun mist FSB foist tyme rownd . Yarr ! Matey ! How Arr ye ? Howe olde Ye trooley be ? WhARR be ye theese daze ? Arr ye thee neuwe Taichi ? Kin ye unnerstans wot uh be ritin ? Iffin ye kin...duzz ye mine tanslatin fer me? Cuzz I'll be forgittin cumeth thee dawn .
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:23 am
Ahoy! Perfessor FSB/Taichi ! I be fraid I have also missed ye wisdom and verse during thee tenures at "Portsmouth Continuing Studies 101" .
Does this mean the two aforementioned pirates have active accounts Capn. DaveL ?
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:28 am
ARGH! Ye two woims come visit yer Dear Auntie ! An don't forget to bring her big baubles!
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:56 am
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 am
4. Can you tell me what the underlying themes of the Salty tale were about?
5. Do yer see a flourishing literary career for yer dancing skeletons?
6. What was the likely outcomes on page 110?
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:15 am
7. Do ye ava restpee fer Deep Sea Lepercons ?
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:03 pm
8. What were the motivations of the flying green talking potato?
9. Why did you keep telling everyone you are 36 years old?
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:18 am
10 . Why hasn't ya brought yer Auntie some Leprechaun Gold ?
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 pm
11. Did you understand the literary dichotomy that abounds through Pirgella's main loves?
12. Do ye think starting your own Salty Tale was wise idea?
13. If ye have trubbles understandin' the Pirates, do ye think ye should also start your own Ask Aunty Blackbeard, Playbilge and other threads as well?
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:21 pm
Auntie Blackbeard wrote:10 . Why hasn't ya brought yer Auntie some Leprechaun Gold ?
I think Auntie's been on the Captain's Delight again!
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:00 am
14. Where is Capt. Dan ?
15. Where is Deckhand Sharkchum ?
16.Where is Tanguerra ?
17.Where is Tansy the Terrible?
18.Where is the Pirate Chef?
19.Where am I ?
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:08 pm
20. What dimension are we in?
21. Potato or Pota-toe?
22. Tomato or Tomat-toe?
23. Let's call the whole thing off?
25. What number is missing in this sequence of questions?
24. Can DaveL count?
26. If you can't remember the 1660's, you weren't really there? True or False?
27. Does Alvin and The Chipmunks have a deep symbolism, which only your literary genius decipher?
28. If the Salty Tale gets made as a movie, how many product placements should we go for?
29. If so, what products should we aim to place and where?
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:58 pm
30. ARRRGH! me dear FSB , who does ye tink oughts ta be me new beau ? I be alone in me Nest .
Come tell your Auntie everyfing be on yer mine . always yers, Auntie BB