The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

This is the section that includes the forum rules, and standard operating procedures. You can't post to the rest of the forum until you've posted here. Don't bother trying.

Moderators: Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, All Things Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:00 pm

YArrrr...

Greeting yer blaggards. Welcome aboard the good ship FSM. Yer be needed on deck immediately. The Bad Ship I.D. has just been spotted on the horizon - man yer cannons!
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

black bart
Resident Weevil

Octopus

Postby black bart » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:24 am

Early Daze wrote:Right, I'm pretty much converted, but it's ok to have doubts, yeah? because well the FSM looks a bit like an octopus right? ok, suppose somebody covered an octopus with ketchup, see what I'm saying? And pirates, right, could be (I'm not saying they are) sometimes guys with just one eye and a sword on a boat. Just thinking out loud, ok? :roll:

So right, keep an open mind, ok?

Oh I see...and we're supposed to believe you're an Octopus!

You'll be passing yourself off as a Kraken next!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Heavyhippo
Conchigliette Convert

RAmen

Postby Heavyhippo » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:21 pm

:worship: :fsm_float: Arrgh, I be a new convert and am hoping to bring his Noodley word to the world.

RAmen

Taidje Khan
Agnolini Admiral

The one at hand.

Postby Taidje Khan » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:26 pm

All praise and glory to His noodly appendage.
R.I.P. George Carlin

FSMMA record: 19-4-0

"My head is bloodied, but unbowed."

factbased
Conchigliette Convert

Longtime Pastafarian

Postby factbased » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:37 pm

Been spreading the word on 3 continents so far, to a mostly very receptive audience.

ptz
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby ptz » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:55 pm

Just Made a new account

RAmen :worship: :fsm:

ARRGH

Xen
Conchigliette Convert

At last!

Postby Xen » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:37 am

Just wanted to express how happy I am now that I have found the FSM!
I was a contented atheist beforehand but now I am filled with more joy than i could imagine after letting His Noodley Appendage into my life.

I might even buy a pinbadge.

Hi folks!

Raviolli
Conchigliette Convert

Iluminated

Postby Raviolli » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:33 pm

"RAMEN" brothers Pastafaris, Im Raviolli, the most iluminated and carrier of the truth in México, I´m in charge of the Iluminated of Mexico City, we have three kinds of pastafarians here, the other divisions have´nt got here, so i hope someone will take care of them soon, here we have the pirates ( Aye!! cause like the Pastafarianism say: Pirates are divine beigns so not everyone can be a pirate, theres spiritual way, us the iluminated are the guides of every Pastafarian, we are the converters, the exorcist of the ignorance, the ones that ca´nt be pirates but we can guide a man to become a pirate, abandoning the way of a pirate we sacrifice our divinity to guide others, and the third faction are the followers some people that believe but wont do anything, and the ones that believe but they didnt know, there are a lot of these so im in charge here, to open theyre eyes and show them they do believe, ill be around so if anyone interested in this path, i can show them how to quit the path of piracy and embrace the iluminated one, :D
I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot of Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If the Other Person Is Into It, However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear a CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did It I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

MY HI5 GROUP OF THE NOODLY APENDAGE:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/group/1133677 ... topic-html

Duct-Tape-Soul
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duct-Tape-Soul » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:37 pm

postfulness!

:worship: :o

Bunnysaurus_Rex
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Bunnysaurus_Rex » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:31 pm

:worship: :fsm:

RAmen

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:45 pm

Greetings Gang,

You are all blessed in the eye (stalks) of His Holiness. Feel free to cruise these boards and find a topic you are comfortable with. Most likely that won't be Pirates, as they are a rowdy, scary, rude lot. But Holy none the less.

And yes, you can tell jokes about vertically challenged people here. In fact it is encouraged, for they too are Holy. The Great One invented Midgets for his own amusement, so the 'gloves are off' in regards to the little folk.

Have fun and give us Mods a yell (or Arghhh) if you need help.
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

wanderlust wench
Conchigliette Convert

Postby wanderlust wench » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:21 pm

Greetings All! I'm a recent convert to FSM but can you call it conversion if you didn't believe in something beforehand? Anyway, thanks for having open minds, it is refreshing! :pirate_fish:
Wanderlust Wench
"Not all who wander are lost"

Osimero
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Osimero » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:06 pm

I've been a devout Pastafarian for a long while now, and I thought it would be good to finally get in on all the hot, sweaty forum action.

I shall spread the glorious word of the FSM throughout my high school on this coming Wednesday. :fsm_rock:
Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

not1975
Conchigliette Convert

Postby not1975 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:31 pm

Hello all, I am a new to the church of the Starchy One; my soul has been saved by his Holy Sauce.

OK guys I hope to have some interesting discussion here, see you in the forums soon.

Zoidberg
Ziti Zealot

Postby Zoidberg » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:44 am

Yar! I be another who has recently seen the light. I've been learning about this (true, and awesome) religion for awhile now, but i've finally made the switch (ARRR! choice, is it switching if you're an agnostic?). I'm a devout lover of all things Spaghetti and Pirate. So hello, and happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Return to “Standards and Practices”