Corrupt a wish.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

beergirl47408
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby beergirl47408 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Granted. Baby Jesus pleasures to completion without asking for reciprocation.

I wish you'd reciprocate.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon May 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Granted. I reciprocate until he explodes in pleasure. Unfortunately, as it is baby Jesus, his rear end explodes all over your favorite dress (which I borrowed for the occasion).

I wish I had also borrowed the slip.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

beergirl47408
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby beergirl47408 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Granted. Although due to the fact that only women who are far past their prime wear slips, I loan you my grandmothers.

I wish I could see THAT creepy picture!

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon May 26, 2008 11:03 pm

Granted. I take a class in undercover espionage techniques, then spy on your entire family.

I wish for more drama.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

beergirl47408
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby beergirl47408 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Granted. You catch my brother sprawled out in my childhood She-Ra costume with a can of cheese and a box of Ritz.

I wish I could get railed NOWISH.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon May 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Granted. You get tarred, feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

I wish for a sexy guitarist.

Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Hqrsie » Mon May 26, 2008 11:14 pm

granted, however due to low standards and lack of specificity you get MM

I wish I never said that...
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn

beergirl47408
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby beergirl47408 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:14 pm

weird. I just got a booty call.

Granted. Billie Joe Armstrong appears nekkid on your floor, laying atop a bear skin rug.

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good. I would call her...actually, I just wish for a little self control. I couldn't help it.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon May 26, 2008 11:15 pm

I don't.

I wish for your wish to go away.

beergirl47408
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby beergirl47408 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Granted. My booty call is here.

I wish it were someone else.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 pm

Granted. It's Ronald Reagan.

I wish I hadn't said that.

beergirl47408
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby beergirl47408 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:19 pm

Granted. You actually meant to say the monkey in that stupid children's film he was in.

I wish you'd reconsider.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon May 26, 2008 11:21 pm

Granted. It's ken worley instead.

I wish for a video of that.

beergirl47408
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby beergirl47408 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:25 pm

I googled Ken Worley and came up with this

I wish I had a pony instead

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon May 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Granted.

I wish for a much better looking female version of that.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”