The Your Banned Game

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Re: The Your Banned Game

Postby Wawizzle » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:59 pm

You are banned for not delivering my tea at 4:18 this afternoon, and then realizing that I really don't like tea anyways.
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 pm

You're banned for being preposterous.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:18 pm

You are banned for false and also preposterous claim.
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:24 pm

You're banned for not holding me to a different standard.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 pm

Your banned for being held to a standard.

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Postby lordpunkmonk » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:27 pm

you are banned for posting fast but at least the new board alerts you so as not to make a fool of yourself
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:30 pm

You're banned for needing more help than that to keep from looking the fool.

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Postby lordpunkmonk » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:35 pm

you are banned because I discovered caps most frequent thread is OLD POSTS

Most active forum: Old posts
[ 1546 Posts / 42.10% of user’s posts ]
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:46 pm

You are banned for exploring the facets of the new forum.

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Postby lordpunkmonk » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:51 pm

you are banned for being so awsome at avatar making that I seriously keep spacing and getting distracted by my avatar

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:53 pm

You are banned for exploring the facets of your avatar.

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:43 pm

You are banned for diverting attention to his avatar even more.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:45 pm

You're banned for not getting one too.

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:47 pm

Your banned for outing my irritation at my laziness to change my avatar.

"I'll do it tomorrow,I swear..."

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 pm

You're banned for not requesting a custom avatar from me.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”