Funny stuff found on the intrawebs ver. 2.0

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Re: Funny stuff found on the intrawebs ver. 2.0

Postby PKMKII » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 pm

black bart wrote:I'll be in the Dwile Flonking event...don't think there are any Iranian Dwile Flonkers... :paranoid:

That's because Dwile Flonking is part of the global zionist conpspiracy.
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 pm

PKMKII wrote:
black bart wrote:I'll be in the Dwile Flonking event...don't think there are any Iranian Dwile Flonkers... :paranoid:

That's because Dwile Flonking is part of the global zionist conpspiracy.

Does that mean I'm a rastafarian as well as a pastafarian?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It
Location: Ex-Pyrate of the Canberrean, now bobbing about in Cork

Postby Tigger_the_Wing » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm

The 3DS is out in Japan; so the instruction manual is on the web. Here is a handy translation.

Also this.
(Picture too big to post here)

PKMKII

Postby PKMKII » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:28 am

"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré

PKMKII

Postby PKMKII » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Roy Hunter wrote:Iran... Oh, the lolz...

Jon Stewart wrote:If, the Jews, we are hatching a plot to take over the world, I don't think we're going to do it in a way that involves sports.

Also:

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:46 am

^ :lol:

It's enough to make your Cobra stiff!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

gronank
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby gronank » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 am

That girl has very little clothes, but the placement is strategically sound.
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.

ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:36 pm

I find it disturbing that I have actually seen that scene before. I have no idea when or why. Possibly alcohol was involved.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

What happens when all the renewable energy runs out?
-- Victoria Ayling

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:28 pm

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:I find it disturbing that I have actually seen that scene before. I have no idea when or why. Possibly alcohol was involved.

No, no, I got that feeling too... It's just deja-view, for which I place blame upon the snake, whose appearance, (aside from being lithe-of-figure)- bears a remarkably disturbing likeness to bart.(After a long weekend of extra-intensive being-Welsh-ness.)

*to self*
"...here we go....better get ready for reactionary flak from the forums' politically-correct, rabidly pro-snake contingent."

DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby DavidH » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Why were those Indian blokes speaking German, and why did the chief say he was collecting snakes to invade Poland?

gronank
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby gronank » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:31 pm

DavidH wrote:Why was the Indian bloke speaking German at the end, and why did he say he was collecting snakes to invade Poland?

All the indian blokes spoke german the entire time. I would assume this is a german movie, starring german actors who speak german.
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.

Uther
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Uther » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:31 am

Conan O'Brien - Apple gets Cocky about iPAD2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPz-EEpEVw

Also......Awesome Parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW37nPzpAwY

Image"LIFE! ...loath it, or ignore it..
__________You can't possibly LIKE it?"

Uther
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Uther » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Image"LIFE! ...loath it, or ignore it..
__________You can't possibly LIKE it?"

PKMKII

Postby PKMKII » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Speaking of iPad 2 follies:

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”