Lies!

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:30 pm

^ is still a scratch and sniff sticker
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:31 pm

^ loves to sniff me.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby farfalla » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:16 am

^ has the olfactorys strong enough to smell Ken's bear in Arizona(and wants to)

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:27 am

^ doesn't want to sniff me.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:11 pm

^ Isn't a dog
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:11 am

^ isn't dyslexic.

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:51 am

^ sins excitedly

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:55 am

^ sins reluctantly.

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:01 am

^ Is culinary nest

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:03 am

^ makes sense occasionally.

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:24 am

^ Thinks anagrams are like telegrams, but having something to do with the rectum.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:26 am

^ thinks everything has something to do with the rectum.

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:28 am

^ Has T-shirt which reads "It's all about ME"....
< believes everything he reads...
V Thinks I am mean.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:34 am

^ is mean.
< believes everything.
V is obsessed with the aural effects of ursines defecating in lonely forested areas.

Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Jean Bart » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:33 am

^ just made a gargantuan effort to separate the "Lies!" thread from the "TPBM" thread.
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”