Lies!

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Rainswept » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:59 pm

^ likes to remove his dentures to bite my ass.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:17 pm

^ pays me $20 to do it.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Rainswept » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:54 pm

^ would have done it for $2.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:58 pm

^ would have paid $200.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

black bart
Resident Weevil

beard

Postby black bart » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:39 am

^his beard tickles when he does that
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 am

^Gets romantically aroused at anything made of brass, or containing a "spit-valve".

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:07 am

^ doesn't get aroused. Ever.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Brass

Postby black bart » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:18 pm

ken worley wrote:^Gets romantically aroused at anything made of brass, or containing a "spit-valve".

Beardyoldgit will tell you...Brass bands are for the clog dancing hovis eating North (of England)...but he hasn't seen that video!!!! I'm just off to watch it again... :D
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Jean Bart » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:44 am

^ doesn't dare to admit his secret passion for Black Dyke.
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

black bart
Resident Weevil

Genie

Postby black bart » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:50 am

^took the name Jean from his hero the Jean Genie

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:30 am

^ took the name Bart from his hero, Bart Simpson.

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Re: Brass

Postby ken worley » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:17 am

black bart wrote:
ken worley wrote:^Gets romantically aroused at anything made of brass, or containing a "spit-valve".

Beardyoldgit will tell you...Brass bands are for the clog dancing hovis eating North (of England)...but he hasn't seen that video!!!! I'm just off to watch it again... :D

I keep returning to it like a dog to its vomit. I especially admire the artistic merit of the part where she adjusts her panty's legband, then slides her eyes archly to the side, directly at the viewer.(me....the lucky bastard.)

^Took his username from his hero, The Reverend Al Sharpton.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Brass

Postby black bart » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:04 pm

ken worley wrote:
black bart wrote:

I keep returning to it like a dog to its vomit. I especially admire the artistic merit of the part where she adjusts her panty's legband, then slides her eyes archly to the side, directly at the viewer.(me....the lucky bastard.)

^Took his username from his hero, The Reverend Al Sharpton.

I know it aint subtle but it's the part where they smack their arses in time to the music that gets me.....Oh god...one more look before I get arrested!

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:01 pm

^ always remembers to lie about the person above him.

Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Jean Bart » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:20 am

^ puts in another brain each time his memory is full.
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)

"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)

"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")

"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”