MY HILL

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:30 pm

You just pushed me too far. I was hoping to never see her again after our traumatic break-up but I feel as though she's the only one who can help me now... I didn't think it would come to this teripie, but I'm going to have to call...

...Squizzy...

Have you got any idea about the evil you just made me release into the world?.. Poor little kittens...
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne

Spatula
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Spatula » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:34 pm

I am hiding under my hill, cowering from the horrors of a potential squizzy-kitten cross breed.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:09 pm

you guys sure are frivilous, I mean ferverent.

luckily I still have Mt. Hillamaya.

*steals teripies cat chow*

HAH!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby teripie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:05 pm

On top of my hill I warn that I have been pushed to the limit. I pull out a pistol and warn those on Mt Hillamaya, stay away from the cute animals or else this one gets it.
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig

darren996
The Pan

Postby darren996 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:55 pm

Oh! No! That's terrible!

Although they are kinda tasty!

I have a barbeque pit on My Hill!
Suspicion breeds confidence!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:01 pm

*poik*

oookay. move veerrry slowly. don't do anything rash... lets use a thrid party (griffin) to trade the llama and the cat chow. alright teripie? I mean, being a llama, he kind of belongs on Mt. Hillamaya. not that theres anything wrong with TnT. just the who hiLLAMAya part...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:04 pm

has a party for third parties on my hill
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby teripie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:46 pm

leaves my hill (temporally, but Tansy's still there anyway), delivers baby llama to Qwery, then goes to Griffin's party.
Whoohoo!
-----(\ /)------

-----(o.o)-----

----(> <)-----

This is Bunny.

Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.

To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.

To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:55 pm

introduces thrid parties to fourth parties who automatically become party to the first parties who were invited to the party of the first part along with Groucho on myhill
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:21 pm

Griffing, don't complicate things, please. I'm trying to save a Llamas llife. just take the llama, and take the cat chow, and give me the llama, and give Teripie the cat chow. it dosen't need to be any more complex. althogh complexity is a trademark (copyrighted too!) of Mt. Hillamaya

Tansy the Terrible
Stele Second Mate

Postby Tansy the Terrible » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:41 pm

What!?! Stealing the cat chow... Hoo boy...
The Druids are ticked now! They have perfected uglification to further our armies cuteness. This is what happened to the *last* guy to mess with MY HILL!

You have been forewarned.
"Okee dokee doggie daddy!"

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:29 pm

Qwerty, I'm'a go hang at the party.

Maybe we could host our own fifth party on our Hilllamaya...

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:10 am

nothin' can rival marx bro films showing on my hill

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:31 am

*static*

Alpaca to Qwerty, come in Qwerty.

*static*

Qwerty here

*static*

Begin work on movie theatre within bowels of our mountain.

*static*

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:48 am

announces cheap movie rental service on myhill ** quality movies ** low low prices ** free prawn with every movie **

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”