MY HILL

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:28 pm

Acid-testing pills of questionable identity in My Hell.

(got them sorted with a little NaHCO3(aq); it was a mixed bag of Vitamin C and Vitamin Caffeine of near-identical shape, size and colour)

Shooting Star
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Shooting Star » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:29 am

People celebrating on my hill, looks like a local cyclist from my neck of the woods is going to win the Tour de France tomorrow. You done good Floyd! Who'd ever thought!
"If you resist reading what you disagree with, how will you ever acquire deeper insights into what you believe? The things most worth reading are precisely those that challenge our convictions." Oliver Wendell Holmes

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:59 pm

^^

Wondering if I should go inspect the damage to the tomatoes on my hill. Someone forgot to turn off the water last night, to I suspect some of them have spilt again.
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby bubblegumgirl » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:15 am

Sitting beneath a tree and reading the complete work of Jung on My Hill, It is highly confusing and I have decided to throw it off the cliff and feign ignorance.
"Yes Marge, in Theory, in theory communism works." Homer Simpson

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

black bart
Resident Weevil

Jung

Postby black bart » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:53 am

It's good to feel 'Jung' again...on My Hill. :D
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:01 pm

opened rehabilitation unit designed by Gropius on my hill and invited that blaggard what be feeling Jung to be our first client
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Jung at heart

Postby black bart » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:01 am

Advised to visit rehab on My Hill...after I renamed My Hill the Jungfrau and spent all day listening to Jung at Heart by the Beautiful South! :D
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:19 pm

Gloating over the fact that I get to go ice skating today, and it's going to be 112* today on my hill. :D

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.

Shooting Star
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Shooting Star » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:02 pm

Going away for a while on my hill. I'll "see you" all when I get back. Take good care of yourselves.
"If you resist reading what you disagree with, how will you ever acquire deeper insights into what you believe? The things most worth reading are precisely those that challenge our convictions." Oliver Wendell Holmes

The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby The Black Spot » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 pm

Arrrr...

Me an' me crew has just bin washed up on this unknown shore.

As I looks around me, I see's lots o' hills with lots o' people on 'em. Which one shall I plunder first?

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:29 pm

looks like our first customer at my hill's rehab unit may be on his way over from another hill; on a different note, sudden intense activity - surrounded my hill with wall-to-wall buckets of fish-head stew - feel safer now.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:28 pm

Yeah, nobody will want to be near that.

Have returned to my hill from the ice rink, which was wonderful. Nothing like ice, cold air, and being jealous of the zamboni man when it's 112* or more outside.

Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:23 am

Sitting in my shorts listening to "Living With War" in My Hell, trying to fan some post-thundershower air into my stifling dwelling.

PS... British connotation of shorts. Not as decent as it sounds to North/Americans.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:53 pm

pausing to post after pulverization of putrid paragon city police.

. . .

me likes a da video games... on my hill.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

KingLackLuster
Agnolini Admiral

Postby KingLackLuster » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:48 am

suffering from a broken a/c here.... i go away and i come back and its hot as well, i'd say hell but thats frozen over
No Soup for You!

Haha... I'm Back.
:shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish:
dance my minions

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”