Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:08 pm

*Count down to an annoying broadcast on the Palace speakers…19... 18... 17... 16... 15... SECONDS TO COMPLETE BREAKDOWN. IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELVES, YOU BETTER HURRY FOLKS... 13... 12... 11...*

"Oh! Crapola! The whole crazy planet is going to BLOW! " :(

*Thinking to himself, I am going to die with three funky Guard Dudes that I am holding off with my dual light saber, while that sorry drugged-out, alcohol drunken induced-weeded-out, but excellent party host excuse for a King slithers down on the floor and pasta out!*

" Captain! Scotty! Lt. ONE! Any Color Shirts! Please beam me UP!" :cry:

*In the meanwhile the countdown goes into its final stage -
5... 4... 3... 2... 1... OK, LET THE PARTY BEGIN*

"Arrgggggggggggg! We’re all going to Dieeeeeeeeeeee!" :cry: :cry:

*Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ZaapppppppppZoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (transporter thingy noise-like scientific apparatus grabs all the living biological entities with atomic molecular alteration disassembly induced quantum mechanics kicks in)*

“I’m ALIVE on the Pastaprise. SWEET FSM! I made it through all the horrible disasters, the mutiny, explosions, transporter accidents, duct tape, light saber battles, drugs, drinks, sex, and…Er…..Arggggg…the funky guard dudes and the King are here toooo!â€￾ :o

*Pulls out dual light saber and starts to go after everyone in the transporter room with one thing on his fried hallucinogenic brain. *

“KILL THEM ALL!â€￾ :fsm_ninja: :fsm_ninja:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:21 pm

*ricky runs by flailing doal lightsaber around*

"get that damn Ens. outta here!"

*boing*

"wait! I have an idea!"

"ENS. RICKY! GET ME SOME PIXIE STICKS!!!!"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:33 am

*ENS. RICKY! GET ME SOME PIXIE STICKS!!!!*

*BOING! * :worship: :worship: :fsm_float:

"Captain! Aye Aye Sir! Right Away! Lt. ONE has the best Pixie Sticks on board this Ship. I know where he stashes those incredible delicious Pixie Sticks, which are laced with southern comfort peach liqueur, amaretto almond liqueur, grenadine syrup, and sweet and sour mix in confectionary dilithium sugar crystals! Come with me Guard Dudes and I show you a great eatery of imaginable delight on this big bucket of sweetness and yellow pantaloons" :D :D

*Guard Dudes now ignore their half alert non-responsive King and in unison they march off singing behind with Ens. Ricky leading the way to Lt. ONE's stash of Pixie Sticks. * :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :roll:

"Were off to seize the Pixie Sticks! What a wonderful Pixie Sticks they are!
Follow the Yellow Pantaloon Guy! Follow the Yellow Pantaloon Guy! Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow the Yellow Pantaloon Guy! Follow the Yellow Pantaloon Guy! Follow the Yellow Pantaloon Guy!
Were off to seize the Pixie Sticks! What a wonderful Pixie Sticks they are!" :roll:

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:40 am

*Little does Ensign Ricky realize that Lt. One's stash of liqueur laced Pixie Sticks are protected by an alarm connected to Lt. One's decoder ring. When the alarm goes off, Lt. One instantly realizes his prized stash is being raided, and rushes to its defense.*

*Lt. One throws open the door and pulls out his Buck Rogers Sonic Blaster and Water Pistol (tm)*

"Stop right there!"

*He squirts water into the face of one of the Guard Dudes.*

"Oops. Wrong setting."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

black bart
Resident Weevil

Titchmarsh

Postby black bart » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:56 am

*Still tut tutting to himself about the state of the ships carpets, Interior Design Officer Bart takes a sip of the booze and checks his Phaser to make sure it's on Stun setting*

"Blast, it's not on stun setting it's on 'I must watch gardeners World setting'...this means those aliens I zapped back on the planet GZZEEB will all be trying to tune into Alan Titchmarsh!"
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:07 pm

"liquur for all. Lt. One, know that normally I would punish Ricky, but I did tell Ricky to get them. only to pull him out of his murderous rage"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:47 pm

*Water squirts from Lt. ONE's Water pistol into the face of the first Guard Dudes taking point in their quest for Pixie Sticks. This poor creature melts in front of everyone since Distilled water is an acid and highly toxic substance on their use to be once Funky Planet. "Oops. Wrong setting." The other Guard Dudes and Ens. Ricky look on with weeded out eyes in shock of the melting Guard Dude.!*

" Arggggggggg..I'm Meltinggggggggggggggggggggggurggggggggpifffspitf...eeegyyy..sisssssshuuumm.......Lt. ONE! Sir! We are here to get Pixie Sticks under a direct, imperative, unquestionable, resonable, responsible, implausible, wonderful, logical, adventurous, dangerous, silly, and the duty bound order of the Captain! Sir! " :roll:

*The other Guard Dudes turn around and RUNAWAY screaming like little girls before their first kiss!*

"Geese! Shirking away like my infamous mutinous commando squad of the now deceased semi-military Yellow Pantaloons garb guys. I was begining to like them Lt. ONE. They would have fit in with the crew on this space bucket of pasta. These Pixie Sticks are delicious Sir! Er....Lt. ONE put down those weapons, before someone else get hurt from that itchy trigger finger of yours!" :mrgreen:

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:48 pm

"Um, can't we just make Pixie Stix in the replicator? Oh, next you're going to tell me replicated things are not as good as the REAL ones..."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:49 pm

"well he did say they were special pixie sticks..."

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:14 pm

*Lt. One stares in horror at the puddle that used to be a Guard Dude*

"Who'd have though Guard Dudes were water soluble?"
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:32 pm

"nobody kills my friends. especially friends with damn good drugs. you really should've opened up your drugs as exports or something"

"anything left to be done for today? or shall we all retire?"

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:36 pm

singidunum wrote:And then you came and spoiled a very nice party... But I think I owe you a thank you. Thank you for saving my life...

(Aquazoo grabs a giant pixie stix - the 3' long variety...)

"I'm glad we were able to save your life. I should point out, however, the only reason members of the crew came to your party was the mind-altering rays you had aimed at us, not to mention the tractor beam on the shuttlecraft. With such a demanding "invitation", it hardly seems fair to say someone spoiled your party..."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:45 pm

"oh shut up would you aquazoo? it wasn't his fault. it was the planets funkay gravity remember? and he was Under the Influence. damn good influence by the way..."

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:19 pm

*Lt. One stares in horror at the puddle that used to be a Guard Dude*

"Lt. ONE! Sir! Just think on the positive side of this equation. One less Guard Dude means more Pixie Sticks for all of us. So let's party over this puddle and eat these delicious Pixie Sticks! Think we should send some down to the rest of the crew, since it was the Captain's order, Lt. ONE?"
:fsm_yarr: :fsm_rock:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:30 pm

"great. I'll see what the exact federation policy is on taking in new non-human species as crew on the spot"

*looks it up on computer, realizes its way to much work to be bothered*

"...or you could just start doing stuff"

*grabs a pixie stick*

"pixie stick!!!'

*End Of Episode*

"Captians log, stardate uhh... wow I'm too hng over. I really need to stop doing hootch/drugs/pixie sticks at the end of episodes..."

*rolls over in bed*

*grunts*

*gets up*

*goes to closet*

*finds singie in it*

"what the fuck!?!"

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”