Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:36 am

"WILLIAM SHATNER????????????

you fiendly fiend!

oh... right... the... dead... can't hear me, can he?"

"still. fiend."

"wait... did the ship just move the whole damn planet? and am I sober???

a half a gold star for the ship. it would be a whole one for moving the planet, but now I'm acting rational!!!"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:57 am

"scotty! aquazoo! ship! Lt. one! Ricky! WAKE-A DE HELL UP!"

*pulls out dual lightsabers and starts going all ka-razy bonzai on the guards*

"BONZAI BITHCES!"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:13 pm

*Through one door of the dance hall, a robot enters, waving its arms.*

"Danger. Danger, Will Robinson."

*The robot moves out into the dance hall, followed by a small red-headed boy. A moment later, a short, thin man comes through the door. He is chewing his fingernails.*

"Oh, dear. Wait. Don't leave me."

*He rushes after the robot and boy. All three disappear through another door.*
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:29 pm

[guys, remember to only control ONE character, unless its something like guards youre fighting. I'm being leniant with singie because he's the king, so basically is all of the funkadelics, and I knew either the yellow guy or singie was going to die.]

*kills alll!!!!... the evil funkay guards*

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:11 pm

"One, did you feel that? there was an odd shift tot he space/time continuum. I still see the planet, and we're still in synchronous orbit. But these coordinates are way off. Some bit of duct tape must have come loose.

"Anyway, I sense a great deal more sobriety on the planet. Good work beaming the ipecac into their stomachs, One!

"I think it's time we lock on to our crew and beam them up. This was not the normal shore leave beach party. Something has gone very wrong...

"Be sure we get the crew members and not their barf, ok?"

(Aquazoo energizes the transporter, and crew members disappear from the planet and rematerialize in the transporter room. Hope they all make it...)

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:40 pm

*materializes*

"where the hell is singidumun and where the hell is my left shoe???

fetch me a left shoe and materalize snigdunum NOW!!!"

*thinks for a second. then quickly remembers something and rushes out of the transporter pad*

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:24 pm

*"WAKE-A DE HELL UP!" Ensign Ricky wakes up and starts to fight for the first time in his life, because he is really fighting for his life - is now killing his new outside Guard Dudes friends under blaring music and suddenly sees all of Pastaprise personel being instantly transported out of the Palace dance floor. The three remaing Guards stopped dead in thier tracks and see the anguished look on Ensign Ricky's startled face.*

"AHHHHHHH Crap! I am left behind again! No..Nooooo..Not Again!" :cry:

*Speaking thru his yellow lapel thingy gaget tricoder*

"Lt. ONE! Captain! Scotty! Aquazoo! Ship! Please beam me up?" :cry:

*Thinking quickly to himself the stressed out- yellow pantaloon, semi-brave, semi-military garb guy holding a bloody dual light saber noticed that he was the only Pastaprise crew member not wearing aluminum funky looking foil party garb.*

"Anyone hearing me! Beamed me some funky aluminum foil party garb and I think wearing it will enable me to be transported off this mind alterating funky death planet! Please, Hurry! I am about to be rushed by some rather pissed off Dude Guards!" :fsm_ninja:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:02 pm

*absent mindedly chews tinfoil in mouth*

"gaah. wtf!"

*spits it out*

"hmm.. pity for ricky...(lawl a rhyme)... but he IS a redshirt... I think...

scotty?"

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:22 am

"Captain, sir! Sensors show something rising from the funky planet's atmosphere. It is coming this way, fast. It looks like...it is...it's a giant net made from duct tape. They're trying to ensnare the ship."

"Oh...and Ens. Ricky...the transporter may have been off a little. Look in your back pocket."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:28 am

"hmm... Lt. One, this would put a damper on our plans..."

*deflecter flecter shields to maximum*

"taking evasive action"

*flies a little to the left, then a lot to the right. slightly more to the right, then an inch to the left. then just bypasses the net*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:45 pm

"hmm... what's that loud countdown... something about explosions?"

*does a headcount*

"hey! where's Ens. Ricky and Singie??? well, I don't care so much about Ricky, but if singie isn't up here I'll... blow somebody up!"

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:28 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:"hey! where's Ens. Ricky and Singie??? well, I don't care so much about Ricky, but if singie isn't up here I'll... blow somebody up!"

(Aquazoo carefully re-aligns the transporter settings.)

"Shouldn't a transporter officer be doing this?"

(She qhickly scans the panet for any other Redshirts)

"Let's see if this works, Captain. I'm basing it on their known biosignals, and it will work. Unless they found some way to alter their DNA, in which case its their own damn fault."

(She hits the transporter button several times and the beam hums hapily and, one would think, effectively...)

Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Sir Francis Drake » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:39 pm

Ship: (humming happily and effectively) "La de dah... saving everyone again... no big thingy..."
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:44 pm

"oh good, Singie and Ricky and...

who the hell is that? looks like a redshirt... but I don't recognize 'em"

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:54 pm

"damn... that planet didn't deserve that... they had the best frickin' LSD and Cocaine I've ever done..."

*a moment of silence for the loss of drugs in the universe*

"I think I'm gonna cry...."

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”