Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:43 pm

"oh, hey scotty. wussup? this party is awesome! they've got these awesome beverages. check it out"

*points to drinks*

"poison beard brand poison... POISON! remove label before serving... horny monkey... and Galaxy's #1 human killing poison. kills humans dead.

I reccomend the Galaxy's numbah one. the aging is perfect."
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:57 am

*Lt. One is rocking back and forth in his chair, tapping his feet to the funky beat.*

"Um...er...Oh, right, Counselor Aquazoo. Maybe if we painted them bright colors, and glued feathers on them. You know, kinda like Mardi Gras masks. Then they would wear them."

*Goes back to jiving to the music.*
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

black bart
Resident Weevil

Gargle

Postby black bart » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:38 am

*Interior Design Officer Bart picks up bottle of 'Vintage Poison'*

"No wonder they've gone for Tartan carpets if they've been drinking this stuff' they'll be on the 'Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters' next!"
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:23 am

* Ensign Ricky and his Guard Dudes friends walking up the stairs to the Big Party Palace noticed that a regal looking persona streaking down the stairs in a BIG Hurry.*

*Guard Dudes immediately come to a halt and Salute in a funky snapppy way.*

"All Hail the King!"

* THe King just streaks faster by the Guard Dudes and the semi-alert half strunged-out weeded influence yellow pantaloon shirker garb Ensign Ricky with now a much worried look on his facial features.*

" Hey King Baby what's your hurry? You look like death is a coming! Oh, Crap! All Pastaprise important personel are inside partying not knowing a possible certain death awaits them."

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:09 pm

*stumbles to the beverage table*

"Poison? Aye, this be a party all righ'. Let me ge' things started first."

*spikes the poison with flask labeled "Ship Fuel"*
Mmmm, pasta.

Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Sir Francis Drake » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:53 pm

Ship: "Captain. I thought you should know that my fuel tank has been tampered with. The levels dropped by .19 per cent, and then were replaced by some Tang instant breakfast drink, to which I am highly allergic. Expect turbulence."
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:01 pm

*inebriated*

"ah can't hear ya shitty...er shippy.. scotty? hermmm... daaaah.... thish ish shreally shgoooood schftuff.....

mmmm"

*clonk*
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:23 pm

"VIVA LA RESISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!"

*lunges at yellow guy while pulling out switchblade (lightsaber style of course) in left hand and bad-ass-but-compaq-laser gun in right hand. stabs yellow guy in stomach and holds gun to his head. rather alot of skill for one so inebriated*

"yosh think yoush can killsh meh beshtchest friends???? AH FECKING KEEL YOU!!!"

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:32 pm

*Lt. One stops jiving and pays close attention to his comm earpiece.*

"Counselor...there seems to be a disturbance on the planet...it's as if a billion voices are crying out at once...'Turn the music back ON!!!'"
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:12 pm

Poincare's Stepchild wrote:"Counselor...there seems to be a disturbance on the planet...it's as if a billion voices are crying out at once...'Turn the music back ON!!!'"

"Fascinating, One. Hmmmn, what's this strange fuel tank light here on the dashboard... Ship, are you ok? The Captain has gone to a party.

"Right then, One, once again you had a brilliant idea about those neon &featherd foil helmets. Looks like the replicator has already made quite a few. Can you beam them down through the atmosphere of the planet?

"Also perhaps we should send some ice cold very strong coffee and ipecac. I'm sensing a lot of drunkenness down there. I'd hate to lose any of them to alcohol poisoning. Can we beam it directly into their stomachs?

"Not that I want to spoil their fun, but I've got a bad feeling about this...

"Ship, how well can we fine-tune the beam?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:44 pm

"gimmie wah guud rahasn ah shaddant blow jer head off!!!!"

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:30 pm

"Counselor, since the music stopped, our sensors have stopped dancing around. If we hurry, I think we can get them to the right spot."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:35 pm

"I"m a crack schoot ah tells ya! I'll fecking blow sjoor hed off man..."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:56 am

"wussa?? whurssa??

schinigingioginogumunumsufjmumium, whadda fucks going on?"

Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Sir Francis Drake » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:20 am

Just then the Tang hits the ship's internal combustion units and FWAH! - the ship goes into hyperspace mode, throwing all the revellers against the rear walls and ejecting the contents of their stomachs onto their faces. Momentarily, the ship stabilizes and dead tribills dipped in cleaning solution are handed around to the now-somewhat-more-sober crew.

Ship: "Ew, gross! I'm glad I'm not biological. Anyway, we're now in another galaxy to be determined as soon as we get our bearings. Robo-vacs are being dispatched to all levels to aid in janitorial duty."

In the hubub, the pink afro wig was pulled from the head of the yellow guy, revealing hm to be none other than...
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”