Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Tue May 30, 2006 4:42 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:"hello? sorry about the shooting you. that was my counselor. for a mediator, she sure does like to attack people...

"But Captain I did not shoot at any people. It was just some strange thingy out in space, that was affecting the flight of the shuttle. If you prefer to have our ships crash land on an unknown planet, feel free, but let me have my escape pod first...

(Quietly to herself) "Hmmmn, Lt. One seems to have found a solution for the weaker humanoids..."

(Aquazoo goes to the replicator and makes several dozen of the aluminum foil deflector helmets.)

"Ensign Nine, see that these are distributed to the crew. And don't eat any brains. Meanwhile I'll try beaming some onto the shuttle crew..."

(Aquazoo loads some of the helmets into the transporter, aims very carefully, and beams them.) "I aimed for their heads, wonder what body part I'll get?"

"Captain, I urge you to wear this helmet. While I'm in favor of shore leave, I prefer the crew keep their thoughts intact and be ready to go in case of emergency. Remember that 'Next Generation' episode about the game? This could be very treacherous!"

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Tue May 30, 2006 4:45 pm

*starts choking on what appears to be an aluminum foil bowl*

"Hrak koht grugh"

*opens the flask marked "Ship Fuel" and takes a swig, which immediately dissolves the tin foil*

*takes another swig for luck*
Mmmm, pasta.

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Tue May 30, 2006 7:26 pm

*Smelling somewhat of burnt hair, Lt. One takes his position at the Comm and Sensor station.*

"Golly Gee, ready for duty Captain Qwerty."

*Lt. One begins tapping his foot to the funky beat.*
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue May 30, 2006 9:01 pm

"alright. sure. yeah."

*main screen turn off*

"aquazoo, shooting at a building is like shooting at people. or rather... like shooting near people... although it was a tractor beam... so it was near a building.. so shooting near a building is nearly as bad as nearly shooting a person...

whatever. let's go party."

*comlink with Scotty*

"scotty, try to land safely, the funkadelics are peaceful. or rather, too lazy to go to war. and when we land, you'll need to help fix the tractor beam"

*full (but safe) speed to da funkay planet*

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Tue May 30, 2006 9:03 pm

"Aye aye, Cap'n. Hmm, it be appearin' I'm a bi' innebriated... Hope I land this shuttle righ'."
Mmmm, pasta.

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Wed May 31, 2006 12:42 am

*Ensign Ricky being dumped unceremoniously on the ground in front of a funky Alice in wonderland type multicolored Palace by the band of the little purple red-eyed green afro creatures. Stoned-out guards danced down the steps toward our semi-brave intrepid pain in the ass yellow pantaloon garb Ensign as he sits in astonishment at the guards fancy foot work to the beat of the blaring music coming from the ruler's Palace walls.*

"Far out man! - I dig your green-purple-yellow guard garbs man, it's totally as freaking fancy as my dingy yellow pantaloons! Greetings Dudes! I'm Ensign Ricky from the mother ship Lollipops..Er.... Pastaprise, but I seem to have funky materializes on your far out whacky planet from our bucket shuttle all alone and was carried by your small green space monkeys to here it seems after I said....Klaatu barada....NO!..will not say the last word again! Anyway, I am your prisoner or guest or VIP or whatever your will is to done to me-but hey I accept my fate as long I can live, eat, drink, be merry, dance, and Party Hardy!-- OK, Dudes?"

black bart
Resident Weevil

Permafrost

Postby black bart » Wed May 31, 2006 9:04 am

Interior Design Officer Bart here and I am not amused...

OK Scotty, what have you done to my perm!!!!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Wed May 31, 2006 11:23 am

"Wazzat? Some 'igh pitched screechin' be comin' from the ship.... Oh, it be tha interior designer. Wha'ever I broke, fixit wi' duct tape."
Mmmm, pasta.

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Wed May 31, 2006 12:25 pm

"Lt. One to Scotty. I should remind you that we put almost all of the ship's duct tape aboard the shuttle when we set out to rescue Ens. Ricky."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Wed May 31, 2006 2:44 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:"aquazoo, shooting at a building is like shooting at people. or rather... like shooting near people... although it was a tractor beam... so it was near a building.. so shooting near a building is nearly as bad as nearly shooting a person...

"I agree entirely with you about buildings and people, however this was an antennae out in space with no people nearby. And a tractor beam was locked onto the shuttle for no apparent reason, not to mention some sort of mind-altering rays beamed at most of the crew.

"Back at the academy we learned that this would be considered a hostile act by the Federation. Meanwhile you seem to have an affinity for this planet... Mind trying on this spiffy foil helmet just in case?"

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed May 31, 2006 5:12 pm

"nooooo... tinfoil baaad. its just a plot by the man to bring us down!

...you're not the man, are you aquazoo?

YOU'RE BRINGIN' ME DOWN, MAN!

okay I'm done."

*lands on funkadeeeelicizzle...land*
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Wed May 31, 2006 9:41 pm

"Guard Dudes! Enough of this way out funky dancing....get down and out and bounce with delight you weed junkies..Mannnnnn....I always wanted to say this all my life and the moment is right on this far out funky planet....Take me to your leader! " :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish:

*Sisssssssssssshummmbunnnhummm vertebrates overhead in the multicolor funky sky announcing the approach of a shuttle craft in its landing descent while Ensign Ricky and the Guard Dudes look upward with stoned out red shot eyes.*

"Cool Man! Look at that! Lt. ONE is not driving that bucket... Thank you! FSM!" :worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:19 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:*lands on funkadeeeelicizzle...land*

"Right, then, One, looks like the Captain has beamed down to the planet and left us on the bridge again.

"I'm going to have the medical bay stand at the ready and make sure they have plenty of vitamin C at the ready. And water. And chips of various flavors, Cheetos, and pudding pops - we shall very likely be treating several cases of the munchies in the near future.

"Nice job with the foil helmets, by the way. But can you come up with any plan to get the other crew members to actually wear them? Especially Ensign Nine, because if she gets the munchies, well, she eats brains you know."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:16 pm

"hnmmmmm... fishy shitty song...... shitty fishy song?... songy fishy shit... sony shitty fish? fishy songy shit? shitty songy fish?

the possibilities are eeeeeeeendleeeesssssssssss"

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:00 pm

"Aye, Scotty to Funky-deli-cake planet, erwhatever. Preparin' to, wossname, land this here, wossname, shuttle. Please clear that camoflauge tarp covered garden, Ay'm aboot ta land."

*zips up pants*
Mmmm, pasta.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”