Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat May 27, 2006 12:18 am

*starts hailing new planet*

"dum dee dum.."
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Sat May 27, 2006 1:06 am

"No...more...space monkeys. Thank FSM. I HATE space monkeys. Especially when they wear yellow pantaloons."

*Lt. One looks out the window at the approaching planet.*

"Wow! Pretty colors. All swirly like. Golly Gee."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat May 27, 2006 11:17 am

*bam*

"holy shit! I just realized how tired I am. didn't get much sleep. and then all that implosoin and gravity changing... I needa lie down. like... comatose... Aquazoo, I give you full captian responsibilty and power untill I wake up.

ADIOS MUCHACHOS!"

*clonk*

[leaving for the weekend. be back monday afternoon. go on without me. or rather, go on with me lying alseep on the floor. don't try waking me up.]
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Sat May 27, 2006 12:18 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:Aquazoo, I give you full captian responsibilty and power untill I wake up.

(Great, just great, he doesn't want me to fry the planet, and then he dozes off...)

(Is that little guy with the green afro from the planet?)

(Aquazoo subtly adjusts some dials and buttons while addressing the planet)

"Greetings Psychadelic planet. We are the Pastaprise and her shuttle. We have come to gently probe your planet and learn more about it."

(aims a laser at their antennae, frying it and breaking the tractor beam)

"It seems you have just had some technical problem. Do you require our assistance?"

(The shuttle still seems to be heading toward the planet, and Aquazoo can't get a shuttle lock. Will the shuttle turn back towards the Pastaprize or will it crash land on the planet? Aquazoo tries to transport the crew back onto the Pastaprize, and locks on to a couple of them. Which ones are re-materializing on the Pastaprize? Which are still on the shuttle? What will happen to them? Oooh, look, a monkey!)

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Sat May 27, 2006 4:25 pm

"One, check the sensors, there be a second tractor beam on us apparently. If ye can triang'late the position of its source, mebbe I can disable it with oor computer."

*waits patiently*

"One? One? Pantaloons guy? I'm....I'm alone on the shuttle? Oh my FSM..."

*unzips pants and unbottons shirt*

"Fin'lly."
Mmmm, pasta.

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Sat May 27, 2006 6:45 pm

*In the transporter room a sparkley cloud coalesces into Lt. One. However, there has been a slight malfunction, and Lt. One's boxer shorts...you know, the ones with the little rocket ships...appear on the OUTSIDE of his uniform.*

"Ooh...I hate being beamed. It always leaves me tingly, with that pins and needles feeling."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Sun May 28, 2006 12:18 am

*Drummmmmhummmmmmmmmzishhhhhhhrummmmmm.........Ensign Ricky the Yellow Pantaloon semi-military garb Guy materializes in a swirling haze of psychedelic colors on Planet of Funk.....Funky reggae music reeks everywhere*

"Crap!....Er....Lt. ONE! Scotty!..Space monkeys!....Anyone!...Gosh, seems I am it....Oh My, I got that feeling that I am going to d..........Geee....Got to do that Funky dance...get down baby and be high...Shake that booty.. You go guy....Yeah Baby Yellow Pantaloons! Do your nasty stuff.....shake, rattle, and roll....Oops!....Man, I be wasted those space monkeys have seem to turn into little purple red-eyed creatures with green afros with ten fingers on each hand...Why are they dancing all around me like I am the main course?....Pantaloony Crapola! This is not the shuttle bucket or the Pastaprise!.....Gulp, I am on the Planet Class 1 ACP (Another Crappy Planet) surrounded by ravenous little purple red-eyed people eaters with green afros...[email protected]#^ You Scotty! Another fine mess you got me into! ....NOOOOOOOOO...NOT THATTTTTTT!!!!!......The MOON WALK in my tight Yellow Pantaloons!!!!.....Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

black bart
Resident Weevil

Interior design Officer

Postby black bart » Sun May 28, 2006 8:57 pm

...well just look at the colours on the bridge...clash, clash, clash...why didn't anyone call for the Interior design officer...

I mean look at the curtains...their so Space 1999!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby aquazoo » Mon May 29, 2006 2:49 pm

singidunum wrote:"Sooooo. Trying to attack us? Was that what you're here for? We just found out you tried to destroy the -wossname- tractor beam.

(Fortunately the Singidunum creature does not realize that Aquazoo's brain can repel any influences)

(In her best soothing/somewhat evil voice)
"Greetings Singidunum from the Good Ship Pastaprize. I must warn you that one of our shuttles may be making an emergency landing on your planet. We will be happy to retrieve them immediately, although if it's ok with you they would enjoy a little shore leave."

(She turns and notices One has arrived on the bridge) "Nice boxers. Is there anyone with you? I could really use Engineer Scotty's help. I'll try beaming him again, and meanwhile try to get a tractor beam lock on the shuttle so we don't lose it to this planet. If we lose another one, our insurance premiums go way up."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon May 29, 2006 5:29 pm

*fnsork*

"whuzza? hmm... hmmmmmmmmmm.....

HMMMMMMMMMM"

*examines situation*

"I told you not to shoot them. make love, not war. silly counselor."

*notices black bart*

"who's the dude with the long hair?"

*notices halluciantions*

"holy crap. thassalotta ... punk penguins???... hah hah! Lt. One! You'll never guess what I'm hallucinating on you! rocket boxer shorts!!! it's like you're some little mama's-boy! wow... this is really good stuff"

*snort*

"uh.. I mean... I better call the funkadelics soon.... but first...."

*snort*

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Mon May 29, 2006 6:54 pm

*Seeing Aquazoo and Interior Design Officer Bart...while still hallucinating.*

"ACK! More space monkeys. They're all over the ship!"

*Lt. One runs back through the bridge door, screaming. He ends up in the ship's galley, where he closes the door. He then uses his blaster to disable the door controls.*

"Space monkeys. Everywhere. Telepathic space monkeys...wearing yellow pantaloons!. It's evil!"

*Lt. One then looks around the galley, then grabs a roll of aluminum foil. He begins wrapping it around his head.*

"This'll stop the telepathy."

Amazingly, the foil does stop the hallucination beam.

"What have I been doing? And why am I wearing boxers on the outside of my pants?"
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene » Mon May 29, 2006 11:15 pm

"Hey you little cute purple red-eyed green creatuires! I extend you greetings from the Pastaprise - have you seen a shuttle craft with two humanoids sorta like me but not as flashy as me? Scotty and Lt. ONE are their names. Hum......still dancing around me in a circle and ignoring me.....How rude!......Do you guys have a leader on this Crappy funky planet?"

*Thinking to himself - do these small creatures have a language or are they telepathic or do more intelligent creatures reside on this Crappy funky planet*

"Wie gets? Marhaba! O'siyo! Ni Hao! Que faites-vous? Ma Nishma? Sziasztok! Gen ki de su ka ? Saa-baii-dii! Ola! Kak dela? Hola! Cómo está usted? Hej hur mår du? Vad sysslar du med? Kamusta Ka? Merhaba! Chao! "

"Other languages are not working either......um....Naw! It's only from an old movie....Klaatu barada nikto!......Huh!....Eeeeekkkk!"

*Immediately all the dancing little purple red-eyed green afro creatures grabbed Ensign Ricky with their handy ten fingers hands and carried the semi-brave, yellow pantaloons attire, shirker guy off into the psychedelic swirl sunset.*

Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Poincare's Stepchild » Tue May 30, 2006 12:14 am

*Outside the doors to the Pastaprize's galley, scraping noises can be heard. Suddenly...*

"Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya...YOW!"

*The galley door slides open to reveal Lt. One, with his boxers restored to their usual place. In one hand he is holding a half melted salad fork. His head is covered in aluminum foil, except for holes for his eyes, nose and mouth. Smoke is curling from under the aluminum foil.*
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Tue May 30, 2006 8:28 am

"Scotty ta Pastaprize, ye might wanna pull up the deflector array. Sensairs be showin' ye are bein' hit wi' some strange radiation. I be hit wi' the same radiation, but you dain't go inta engineerin' withoot bein' able ta handle halucinations."

*scratches self*

"I'm bored, so I'm not gonna fight the gravity that's steerin' the ship inta orbit."

*takes a swig of the good stuff*

"Oh yea, come get some aliens."
Mmmm, pasta.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue May 30, 2006 1:57 pm

"hmm.. ah yes, deflecter flecter sheilds at maximum please, shippy."

*hails funkadelics*

"hello? sorry about the shooting you. that was my counselor. for a mediator, she sure does like to attack people... anyway. we'll be glad to peacefully land and help you fix the damage, as long as you let us leave... after massive funkadelic par-tay-ing. mmmmkay?"

*sees Lt. One*

"hmmm.... something tells me the deflecter flecter sheilds aren't quite working..."

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”