The Person Below Me

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

alt_phil
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby alt_phil » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:48 pm

Yeah, and I got an F on it, because I thought it was about german beer brewing. Thank YOU for bringing up such a horrible memory!

The person below me brews open source beer, and will share with me.
:This space left intentionally blank:

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:57 pm

You have to agree to the GPL license first.

The person realizes that Captain Jack was a side-effect of a Billy Joel concert.

Allya
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Allya » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:03 pm

Again with the propostitioning.... what would Billy have to say about that, huh? Would he be proud of what his concert has inspired in you?

The person below me prefers homemade mead to any beer.
I'm a woman! We don't say what we want! But we do reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. It's the thing that makes us fascinating! And not a little bit scary.

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Made in my mead-hall.

The person below me will append "hroth" to the front of his name now.

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:09 pm

That's a brilliant idea!

The person below me sunk his yacht in his pool.

Hroth Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:18 pm

No, it's not a pool, it's a whale-road.

The person below me shares these sentiments about Beowulf.

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:49 pm

Beowulf was my hero but a long time ago. He was also green and I never fathomed why.

The person below me reads only Latin.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:56 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Etiam rhoncus, lectus id interdum auctor, arcu eros cursus justo, sed mattis enim diam eget sem. Nulla ultricies, elit eget aliquet aliquet, mi odio scelerisque arcu, lobortis elementum sapien lacus tempor augue. Sed id nisi id velit posuere condimentum. Suspendisse augue arcu, sagittis eu, gravida eleifend, elementum in, risus. Maecenas blandit dignissim metus. Morbi tincidunt sapien ac quam. In a ligula. Praesent vitae augue ut elit pellentesque sollicitudin. Nam in libero id nunc ornare condimentum. Sed lobortis justo sit amet purus. Vestibulum consequat vehicula leo. Mauris a arcu. Sed aliquam interdum eros. Nunc velit ligula, dapibus sed, mattis non, rhoncus at, elit. Nunc pharetra, odio non euismod euismod, neque nisl scelerisque ligula, eu posuere odio lacus quis eros. Mauris mattis justo eu quam auctor rhoncus.

Vivamus volutpat massa at sem. Vestibulum sed magna sit amet leo tristique mattis. Suspendisse nunc odio, lacinia egestas, sodales sit amet, aliquam non, ante. Proin sed diam non ipsum tristique placerat. Nulla lobortis purus sit amet orci fringilla hendrerit. Nullam elementum turpis vel eros. Maecenas nonummy. Praesent auctor, neque a tempus lobortis, nunc augue auctor lorem, vel porttitor lacus odio quis purus. Nulla dignissim sagittis est. Pellentesque posuere, nibh non tristique sollicitudin, magna velit hendrerit odio, eu egestas orci pede at urna. Mauris tortor nunc, interdum ut, posuere eget, sodales ut, urna. Pellentesque ultrices, purus ut sodales luctus, tortor sem ullamcorper elit, id condimentum mi quam vitae justo. Morbi nisi.

Sed eu leo. Vestibulum tempus felis eu eros. Aenean tempor enim sed enim. Duis ut odio sed nunc rhoncus volutpat. Vestibulum quam nibh, placerat id, sagittis sit amet, molestie mollis, nunc. Aliquam erat volutpat. Donec vestibulum, mauris vel ullamcorper porttitor, nisl massa consectetuer dui, ut sodales turpis ligula semper quam. Suspendisse nulla nisl, pharetra sit amet, egestas lobortis, ultrices sed, velit. Nullam consequat arcu rhoncus sem. Donec sapien tellus, ultrices nec, mollis a, malesuada luctus, nibh. Phasellus ullamcorper bibendum tellus. Fusce congue gravida mauris. Proin placerat nisi in enim. Nam eu massa et quam ornare dictum. In luctus, orci at accumsan adipiscing, felis dui adipiscing enim, a condimentum turpis nulla non urna.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Aenean id lectus sit amet eros interdum pretium. Ut tristique imperdiet felis. Morbi a massa. Nunc malesuada pede ut tellus. Ut et ipsum sed magna ultricies auctor. Sed molestie lectus sed massa. Suspendisse mattis, nulla nec auctor varius, dolor eros pellentesque eros, eu facilisis ipsum est eget lectus. Donec non felis. Aliquam ac erat.

Integer venenatis felis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Suspendisse arcu. Maecenas euismod tellus vitae neque. Aenean lacus sem, volutpat non, placerat eget, posuere eu, tellus. Nulla rhoncus nisi eget risus. Phasellus eu metus. Fusce semper sem eget ligula. Sed dapibus quam a risus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

The person below found that coherent. Especially the ridiculous mouse.

Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:00 pm

They give me my crime fighting powers.

The person below me is a meddling kid.
Mmmm, pasta.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:10 pm

actually i'm batman.

and the person below me is the joker (dressed up as a tree)

(p.s. this IS a scooby reference)
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:33 pm

Yes, I'm The Joker, and I am in Batman's living room, dressed up as his Christmas tree.

Don't tell anyone.

The person below me goes on elephant hunts with Air Soft guns.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:18 pm

Actually, Soft Air guns.

The person below me thinks the air is too hard nowdays.

Duke

Postby Duke » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:38 am

I almost went into shock when I realized that I had to click that postreply button...........................

The person below me followed the bread-crumbs.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:35 pm

Yup. It led me to some bread.

The person below me found a gold bar in their sock.
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:03 pm

I didn't touch it, since I feared it might be a gold baritone.

The person below me only uses Clipiola Italian paperclips.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”