The Person Below Me

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:14 pm

the people who live with me don't like one armed people.

the person below me has had waaay too much sugar, caffiene, crack, heroien, alchohol ect. ect.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:21 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:the people who live with me don't like one armed people.

the person below me has had waaay too much sugar, caffiene, crack, heroien, alchohol ect. ect.

[Me]--> :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The person below me is a secret spy, for the NGE.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

alt_phil
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby alt_phil » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:47 pm

If I admitted to being a spy for them, the Nigerian Goatbreeding Enthusiasts would have me put to death. So I can't - sorry.

The person below me wonders just what goats have to do with anything.
:This space left intentionally blank:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:54 pm

oh no, I know. goats have to do with everything.

the person below me is a rabid goatherder-breeder.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:57 pm

alt_phil wrote:If I admitted to being a spy for them, the Nigerian Goatbreeding Enthusiasts would have me put to death. So I can't - sorry.

The person below me wonders just what goats have to do with anything.

Oh, I know. They breed the goats, the Nigerians.

The person below me eats the meat right off the rotisserie.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Allya
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Allya » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:48 am

Nothing like a good yark of meat right off the spit! It does get a bit rough on the eyebrows, sometimes it takes weeks for those puppies to grow back.

The person below me knows the secret of life.
I'm a woman! We don't say what we want! But we do reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. It's the thing that makes us fascinating! And not a little bit scary.

Duke

Postby Duke » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:48 am

Yeah, but who are you? Why should I tell you? Is there a part of "secret" that you don't understand?
GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!

The person below me has memorised Shakespeare's folio.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:28 pm

I am Shakespeare. My friends call me Bill though...

The person below me believes every word I say.
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne

gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant
Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby gaschambergerhart » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:32 pm

Yep.

The person below me is a liar.
Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:15 pm

yes I am.

I mean... no I'm not!

I mean...

maybe.

juuust maybe.

the person below me was hootie, and has lost his blowfish.

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:09 pm

Or was that just a bad dream?

The person below me is a bad dream.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:30 pm

if by that you mean I am a nightmare, and by that you mean a horse of the night, then yes. I am a nocturnal horse.

the person below me is a nocturnal house.

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:42 pm

But I can only be seen by day.

Captain Jack will get the person below me high tonight.

Allya
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Allya » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:30 pm

Did you just proposition me? I don't appreciate your sexual undertones!

the person below me will pummel alpaca with handfuls of spagetti, the uncooked kind so it's nice and pokey.
I'm a woman! We don't say what we want! But we do reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. It's the thing that makes us fascinating! And not a little bit scary.

Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:37 pm

I will lauch the uncooked spaghetti from afar with a catapult.

The person below me once did book report on Mien Kampf. In 4th grade.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”