What are you EATING right now?

Foods to make in praise of our Blessed FSM, pasta based and otherwise.

Moderator: All Things Mods

stevebarnum
Conchigliette Convert

Postby stevebarnum » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:37 pm

NeferKa wrote:I have a very high metabolism, but I'm just not a huge fan of sandwiches. I usually get meatball subs though, but I usually can't eat the last meatball. I think I just get sick of eating it by the time I get that far and would rather eat some cookies. :)

Did you try taking some lecithin granules? They are great in bringing your metabolism to a normal rate and also help your memory, contributing to a good state of being to your mood.

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:45 pm

Seasoned sunflower seeds.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

nonexistant
Conchigliette Convert

Postby nonexistant » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:07 pm

I'm just snacking on some grapes. :(

Etay
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Etay » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:53 pm

Currently, I'm chewing on a Popsicle stick. Nyom nyom nyom.
O rly?
Yarrly!

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:41 pm

I have had the Noodly Meal three nights in a row.

RAmen.
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:32 pm

Hard boiled egg
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:53 am

I just had two reheated slices of Mineo's pizza.(see pizza thread in this section)

Their overnight stay, nestled in their original box in my fridge, has allowed some water to evaporate from the sauce and crust, further condensing and concentraing the flavor molecules.

The crust, crunchy on the outside, warm, light, soft and fluffy on the inside, could stand alone as a very good italian artisan bread.
The sauce is at the perfect axis of sweetness/tangyness, the copious mozzerella is smooth and buttery, and the pepperoni has a hint of anise at the finish.(I also have sweet vidalia onion on it. It caramelized brilliantly.)

I finished the last sublime crumb, licked my fingers, the paper plate, and a spot on the side of my toaster oven which the pizza scraped against on the way in.

I am slightly sleepy-feeling with contentment, and there are pulsing waves of crackly goodness coursing intermittently through my body, from legs up through scalp, like excited champagne bubbles rushing upwards through my veins.

I feel a warm sense of kindness and goodwill towards my fellow humans, and may lie down a bit to bask in the glow of pizza-ecstasy.

(It really is some damned good pie)

:)

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:47 am

Shredded Wheat n' Bran cereal with whole milk.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:49 am

Altoids Curiously Strong Citrus Sours.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein

ptz
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby ptz » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:04 pm

I'm not eating right now but I'm drinking a protein shake

:fsm_float:
Ask once its a question, Ask twice its an answer, Ask thrice and its just plain stupidity

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:16 pm

Chicken Fettuccini

farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby farfalla » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:23 pm

Crackers, but earlier I had mixed green salad with walnuts and apples with blue cheese dill dressing. Baguette on the side with maple butter

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:33 am

PASTA
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:33 am

Nothing

RandomSam
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby RandomSam » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:41 pm

Asda Choc Squares
Have fun,
--RandomSam.
Damn... my old sig broke...

Return to “Food”