Songs of the FSM. Praise, Adoration and Pirate Sea Chanteys. Express your musical and/or poetic talent.
Moderator: All Things Mods
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Maccheroncelli Missionary
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: On the mountain, with the midgit
Yeh, I got that. "Nice" song, ya think?
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
- Captain 'Noodly' Cutlass
- Ziti Zealot
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:38 pm
- Location: Mommy says not to tell strangers...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest