FSM Sighting in St. Paul, MN

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

pockafwye
Ziti Zealot

FSM Sighting in St. Paul, MN

Postby pockafwye » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:24 am

There is a Clear Channel billboard in St. Paul that recently went up that has attracted a Noodly visitation.

I caught this quick snapshot as I drove by.

RAmen!

(Click the image above for the larger size)
:fsm_float:

SloPPy JoE
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby SloPPy JoE » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:59 pm

I fear His Noodleyness is being angered by the infidels. I worry that the time is soon upon us when we will be called to don our pirate uniforms and make a stand. FSM is a peaceful religion, but even peaceful religions occasionally have to take up arms and fight the demons in disguise for the good of all humankind. Everyone start eating your pasta. We need to carb up for the upcoming judgement day. Plus we need to show His Noodleyness that there are faithful still out there... plus it's just so damn tasty!
"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your time shouting down it, but all you hear are the echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole." - Adam Duritz

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Flying Spaghetti
Monster.

طيران مكرونة هولة عظيمة.

pockafwye
Ziti Zealot

Oops

Postby pockafwye » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:57 am

I realized I should have just posted the link in the sticky thread on sitings. I've posted there, where it belonged.

Return to “All Things FSM”