Creation Musuem

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

spaghetti802
Conchigliette Convert

Creation Musuem

Postby spaghetti802 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:15 pm

http://www.creationmuseum.org/ That is the name of a website against everything we stand for! LETS TELL THEM THE FACTS! Go to their website and let's inform them that we have a theroy of creation too![/code]
My picture is of FSM looking down upon his wonderful creation.

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:35 am

*dong* What the - ? :o
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

Calena
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Calena » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:46 am

I would have expected a pic of Adam and Eve not of dinosaurs on the website of this very scientific institution.
Ambrose Biercedefines the verb "to pray": "to ask that the laws of the universe be anulled in behalf of a single petitioner, confessedly unworthy"
http://www.fecundity.com/pmagnus/greedo.html

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:15 am

What do they have for the discovery of gravity? An apple falling on Eve's head or what?
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

sky lukewarmer
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby sky lukewarmer » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:44 am

eve was a bit of a dog god said to adam "i can make you a beautiful woman but its going to cost you an arm and a leg" adam thought about it and said "what can i get for a couple of ribs"? :mrgreen: aaarrrrr
solve the worlds problems make the hungry eat the homeless: just call me Godfree.

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:57 pm

Oh FSM, they are backed up by AnswersinGenesis.org. Ugh, that group is awful, and I deal with one of its followers on a parenting site.

You ever want to see what PUKE science the ID crowd really is into , head over there.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

SloPPy JoE

Postby SloPPy JoE » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:41 pm

I live in Kentucky. I had never previously been ashamed of that fact until this museum was opened. Yes, it says the Earth is only 6000 years old. Yes, it says that dinosaurs cohabitated the Earth WITH humans. Yes, it is embarrassing to Kentuckians. I mean, John Brennan and Appalachain blue people were enough... now this?

Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:33 am

Yarr Slobbery !

Thats one healthy specimen of a human ye have thARR ! ( Is he trained ?)...YAAAAARRRRRRR! yar yar yar.....
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Pieces o' Nine
Remembering Rainswept

pasta_piratist
Conchigliette Convert

Postby pasta_piratist » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:46 pm

Robbobrob wrote:Oh FSM, they are backed up by AnswersinGenesis.org. Ugh, that group is awful, and I deal with one of its followers on a parenting site.

You ever want to see what PUKE science the ID crowd really is into , head over there.

Head over where? To AnswersinGenesis.org ? Can you give me a link? I like to frustrate myself by reading what religious 'experts' write about.
Surely everyone here gets a chuckle at this site:

http://www.darwinawards.com/

and is in support of this one:

http://ffrf.org/index2.php

PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:27 pm

pasta_piratist wrote:Head over where? To AnswersinGenesis.org ? Can you give me a link?

Here is a link that might help, unless you happen to be dumb as a creationist.

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:55 pm

PirateGuy wrote:
pasta_piratist wrote:Head over where? To AnswersinGenesis.org ? Can you give me a link?

Here is a link that might help, unless you happen to be dumb as a creationist.

I guess I should have typed www. in front of AnswersinGenesis.org, huh?
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:46 am

No. I don't think it was needed.

SloPPy JoE

Postby SloPPy JoE » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:29 pm

Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:Yarr Slobbery !

Thats one healthy specimen of a human ye have thARR ! ( Is he trained ?)...YAAAAARRRRRRR! yar yar yar.....

Well, the dog is trained (Beagles are ridiculously smart)... can't say the same about the human...
"Sometimes the world seems like a big hole. You spend all your time shouting down it, but all you hear are the echoes of some idiot yelling nonsense down a hole." - Adam Duritz

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Flying Spaghetti
Monster.

طيران مكرونة هولة عظيمة.

TonyMartello
Conchigliette Convert

Postby TonyMartello » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:49 pm

AnswersinGenesis.org

They have quizzes and exams and everything...... :?

Isn't this brain washing? spooky

ChasIam
Ziti Zealot

Postby ChasIam » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:12 pm

I was perusing through various items on that web site and have come to the conclusion that these are scary people. I could only handle so much before my brain started to seize up. Check out the following excerpt from one of the discussions on dinosaurs:

'The Bible tells us that God created all of the land animals on the sixth day of creation. As dinosaurs were land animals, they must have been made on this day, alongside Adam and Eve, who were also created on Day Six (Genesis 1:24-31). If God designed and created dinosaurs, they would have been fully functional, designed to do what they were created for, and would have been 100% dinosaur. This fits exactly with the evidence from the fossil record.

Evolutionists declare that no man ever lived alongside dinosaurs. The Bible, however, makes it plain that dinosaurs and people must have lived together. Actually, as we will soon see, there is a lot of evidence for this.'

So all you scientists- you are WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! Give it up. The bible contradicts all of the stuff you have been telling me all these years. All those years of science education wasted when you could have saved some time just by picking up your bible. This millions of years of history stuff is obviously bunk because the bible says we only go back 6000 years. I wonder how many people got eaten by T-Rexes? Must have been interesting times.

Now excuse me- this is scaring the bejesus out of me. I have to go and take a shower or something.

:cry:
Everyone should have their own pirate ship!

Commander of Big Tuna II

Return to “All Things FSM”