I had a noodly dream last night!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

I had a noodly dream last night!

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Last night, I had a dream in which I saw His Noodliness! I looked out my window and saw Him flying across my neighborhood! He had made Himself visible, and He was glancing about and touching various things with His Noodly Appendages. Then He looked right at me! He came toward me, and with His Noodly Appendage, he lifted me into the sky and took me with him! We flew over the neighborhood. He was going to show me Heaven!

Unfortunately, my family does not approve of my faith. They brought me back to the ground and scolded me. "The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist! It's not real! Stop being stupid! You must be hallucinating!" It wasn't true! I had seen Him! I ran away from them and searched the neighborhood for Him, and I found Him again. Again He tried to take me with Him, but I was tethered by my family's scorn! I could not go with Him! He flew away, and when I searched again, He was gone. Instead I found a giant, disgusting, worm-ridden piece of toast with eyes, an imposter trying to distract me from the truth of His Noodly Goodness!

It was truly devastating, but perhaps some day, if I am a good pirate, He will once again bless me with His Noodly Presence. I will do my best not to let Him down again! Give praise to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, pesto be upon Him! Ramen!

:fsm:

Vulcan Tofu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Vulcan Tofu » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:25 pm

Perhaps 'twas a vision? Or perhaps ye have been eating too much before bed?
Bother, bother, bother...

Etay
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Etay » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:24 pm

"The After-Effects of Eating Fish Head Stew Before Bed"
Arrr. Black Bart's not gonna' be pleased.
O rly?
Yarrly!

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:10 pm

When I eat too much before bed, my dreams don't flow so smoothly, are less consistent, and involve the scenery and characters constantly morphing into various things, completely disjointed stories, and unpleasant intercourse with splintery planks that turn into pork chops while in a burning wooden stairwell. *shudders*

Nay, this dream flowed fairly smoothly, and I hadn't eaten anything too close to bedtime or anything odd.

E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby E.Raser two » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:50 am

We must give numbers to such a dream.
In the Smorfia of Ancient Cabala
God = 9-55
Spago=string= 21-13
Spaghetti= do not exist
give 6 numbers to the dream and play them to lotto

Return to “All Things FSM”