Coffee

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Sir Francis Drake » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:30 pm

Can you do ginkgo biloba?

If Dr. Otis comes up with a ginkgo biloba alcoholic drink, I don't know what I'll do. Go out and find some, I guess! :D
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau

Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:36 pm

Root beerz with ginkgo and ginseng (and a ton of other stuff)!!!

http://www.sodapopstop.com/products/detail.cfm?link=58

Hangzhou Lin’an Tianmu Biological Products Co., Ltd was founded in 1997 with assets of 7 million RMB yuan and fixed assets of 5.2 million RMB yuan. The main products are Yongxian Gingko Wine series with related products like Yongxian Gingko Tea, Yongxian Flavone Granules and Yongxian Glycosuria-rehabilitation,etc. Yongxian Gingko Wine was recognized as the scientific and technological achievements of Zhejiang province in 2000 with both production and marketing thrive. There is standard workshop of 2,250sq.m, subsidiary workshop of 550sq.m, one set of gingko flavone abstraction equipment with 3 tons capacity, one set of specialized equipment on the gingko wine production of 5,000 tons annual output

http://english.hangzhou.gov.cn/english/ ... ai384.html

Looks like the Chinese are hogging it. I should get back on the gingko bandwagon sometime soon... it's good stuff.

I'd like to start hitting the Gotu Kola again (makes you sleep good and have funky dreams), but with the thyroid issues in my family that's probably not wise.

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby bubblegumgirl » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:13 am

For times when coffee is not nearly enough, I usually turn to the gurana. I find for some reason that any of those sugary gurana drinks can keep me awake, It has always been the sugar for me... I tend to be overly fond of my sugar highs.

I once bought this awsome caffeine gurana ginsing drink when i was in asia, but alas I forgot the name and have never been able to find it again. (All i remember was that it came in something that resembled a medicine bottle and had the texure of cough syrup.)

Anyone have any ideas about something similar that i could find in Australia.
"Yes Marge, in Theory, in theory communism works." Homer Simpson

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:59 pm

I like how the word coffee is suddenly brown here. The colour reminds me of coffee.

Hmmm... I think I'll have a coffee. :D
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:23 pm

Oh, yes, sweet coffee! I didn't realize there was a subject about it here. Hmm.... I have some ideas....

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:24 pm

methinks I shall try it black next time.

can ya make a seperate filter that makes blackcoffee into Black Coffee or some such?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:26 pm

I've done one better.

Yay Coffee!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:27 pm

coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

HAH. gotcha!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:28 pm

Suddenly I have the urge for another coffee. It's almost like I'm receiving subliminal messages saying that I should have more coffee.

Mmmmm.... coffee.....
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.

Sarky
Ziti Zealot

Postby Sarky » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:59 pm

Are those wisps of steam or noodley appendages?
"I'm so excited I just made water in my pantaloons!"

-Emperor Zombie

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:22 pm

Ooh! Good thought. Coincidence? I think not.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:03 pm

probably both.

the FSM and depp smile uponc Coffee and Cream.

I mean, chocolate.

ever going to apply teripies depp emoticon?

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:38 pm

This little picture for words is fun. Does anyone put chocolate in coffee? That might make it bearable, to me, at least. I like chocolate.

Chocolate coffee....

I'll try it.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:39 pm

alpaca has coffee beans coated in chocolate.

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:40 pm

Ooh, that's tasty! This realization makes me want chocolate coffee even more...

Maybe I'll go into town!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Return to “All Things FSM”