Birthdays?? When's yours?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

diego
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby diego » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:55 pm

Aug. 18th

Psychodoughtech
Darwin's Chainsaw
Location: It is impossible to determine absolutely the location and velocity of an object simultaneousely

Postby Psychodoughtech » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:20 pm

October 28 was the day this world was graced with my presence. Blessed be that day, for it is the anniversary of the Birth of the Great and Mighty JOHNNY!!

Um...

I mean...

Psychodoughtech. Yeah.

RAmen!
Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

I don't talk much. I don't post often. Look at my join date, number of posts and my title. These are all things to keep in mind when replying to me.

May His Noodley Appendage touch you in all the right places.

Tansy the Terrible
Stele Second Mate

Postby Tansy the Terrible » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:44 am

Feb 8th.
"Okee dokee doggie daddy!"

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: Birthdays?? When's yours?

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:43 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:26 Jan--Southwest
--------------------------
26 Jan--Iron Jenny Bonney *
26 Jan--mr.sha*
--------------------

methinks you'll want to move that line up one, and give 'em three stars each.

also, is "The Doc" Doc Otis Lansa, or someone else?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:21 pm

oh, yeah. it was directed ta Teripie. shoulda changed the name. but alpaca got it. though I'm still confuzzled about "The Doc"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

ChowMein
Stripmeister

Postby ChowMein » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:55 pm

June 30th,yes indeed,i'm under cancer,a moon child.

I must add that I'm shocked to see the ages listed of the teens and pre-teens! Such knowledge should have been blocked!
Are none of you aware of what goes on over the net?
There are predators out there folks! looking for prey!

Granted, I'm sensing intellegent and sensible teens as i read their posts and admit i thought many to be as old(young)as me(40+).
However reports of a guilible teens being raped in motel rooms spring up every week and it will a simple matter of time before some tragedy occurs because of your practice of not screening such things as age and gender out of postings.

I'm pleading for all of you to correct this before an outrage occurs.
I've grown rather fond of everyone here with few exceptions and would be wounded to know of any evil coming to your doors.

Cyberspace should remain anonymous and i hope i never see any of you as much as i might wish to.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:36 am

hey Chow.

I give out my age, sex, and location. of course age, no biggie. sex, its not going to be easy to conceal, and location, all you people know is Northern VA. no one here knows my adress, except I think Drake, but my dad gave it to her, and we've been to their house and stuff. theres just trust you have with people, you know?

but when I meet with the local pastafarians, i'm not supid. I have my parents with me the whole time. most of those kids are stupid, and gullible.

you're an adult, you could handle yourself if you meet with another canuck in real life. although no matter what he does, I'm sure you'll be tramatized if you meet Doc in real life.

besides, I don't think a pedifile could keep it up long enough here.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:58 am

Doc O? is that like the old anime show, BIG O?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*giant mech/robot rises from the ground*

"what the hell? I just wanted a freakin' huge doughnut! ...or a danish"

ChowMein
Stripmeister

Postby ChowMein » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:14 am

I dunno Qwert,From all accounts those creatures are insidious.Bye the way i wasn't directing any critism your way it is obvious you are to intelligent to fall prey.
A testament to your parents and i am glad for them,for any fears they may have about your hobby/occupation are allayed.
I am thinking about others that may be at risk,would you not think some safe guard appropriate?

Also i'm certain i would be honoured to meet Doc.Otis,I'm always in the market for cooking tips. :D

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:22 am

safe guard? have your parents know what you're doing. they should know about FSMism, what exactly you do there, although not neccisarily every post. and meetings, bring parents.

now that I think about it, how can these kids get abducted? the predators must live awfully close to the kids for the kids to be able to meet them in person without parental transportation.

ChowMein
Stripmeister

Postby ChowMein » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:48 am

Knowing you are on guard,i shall put my fears to rest. :worship:
PS. i hope you reported said character to the cops,i believe they red flag 'em and moniter them.

Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:55 am

Heh, I think I noodled that birthday in personally way back in the day, shortly after my birthday. I should fix it, or more properly change it to the False Prophet, as that was my title-day.

Chow, some of these youngsters have me fooled agewise too. Qwerty at the start ('twas revealed rather qwickly), and Tickle for a long while. I had you pinned closer to my age (about half of Dee Dee's, and about twice Qwerty's - it seems evil goes up exponentially in relation to age).

ChowMein
Stripmeister

Postby ChowMein » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:33 am

Doc my good man, I thought you be around the same age as Auntie and me, I was fooled by your travel experience.
I must ask you how you managed to fit in all that travel at your age,independently weathy or just plain ole resourceful?

While i am here,i want to reply to Qwerty to her question in locked/old posts,as follows;Qwert,I don't know how to type,i'm just faking it,also grammer and syntax were never my forte.And i wonder if i'll ever get it quite right for i'm an artist first(medocre),writer last(awful).

I intend to keep praticing though,but have you heard old dogs and new tricks..... :compute:

Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:23 am

How do the kids get abducted through information on the internet? Not difficult. They post way too much info on their MySpace pages, for instance, and if they walk home from school somebody could stand outisde the school gates and follow them to know where they live. And then... y'know.

Tansy the Terrible
Stele Second Mate

Postby Tansy the Terrible » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:26 am

I saw the perfect representation online awhile ago; can't find it now. It was a pic of a mid 40 or so guy at a computer and the screen was on "KidChat". He was writing "I collect dolls too". Underneath it said "To Jenny, Sara was just another 12 year old."
This sort of thing flips my stomach over. I'm always looking to see what my son's doing online. And I've found in the past year or so that other parents are not as worried as they should be!
Some of his friends are allowed to go to the mall and see movies on their own. At 11! He likes to tell me (jokingly) that I'm "anal" about him, but I keep explaining that if he gets hurt, I go to jail for murder. Bad all around... :wink:
Myself I don't worry about too much. I'd love to meet some of the people on here. And I don't think I'm the type to get 'stalked'... I'm too darned opinionated. Well, that and the 5ft10 with muscles from doing basically calastetics all day.
"Okee dokee doggie daddy!"

Return to “All Things FSM”