Birthdays?? When's yours?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:15 pm

Doc, it'd be easier to just go from the latest page and start adding the names backwords, untill you hit the place someone left off. the threads relatively slow, it can't be more that 7-8 pages that haven't been updated.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

mboy
Conchigliette Convert

Postby mboy » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:31 am

mines 2 september...thats pretty soon...gifts will be accepted :o

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:19 pm

Today is Aug. 24th

Happy birthday Reesymae!
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

reesymae
Ziti Zealot

Postby reesymae » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:43 pm

Thank you very much :)

Now I just have to find a way to "remind" my boyfriend; he's very forgetful about dates, can barely remember his sons' birthdays unless we remind him every day for like 2 weeks before. :D

reesymae
Ziti Zealot

Postby reesymae » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:08 pm

There's one more historical fact for my birthday - "Pluto was demoted from a planet". Before, the only things that happened on my birthday were Mt. Vesuvius erupting in 79 A.D., the Saint Bartholomew's Day Massacre in 1572, during the War of 1812, British forces captured and burned Washington D.C.

If you go here,you can change the date and find out what happened on your birthday as well.
It's kind of interesting to see what comes up.
:D

reesymae
Ziti Zealot

Postby reesymae » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:35 pm

I've been thinking about that...the problem is, I don't know if we have the room in our tiny tiny apartment for it. It would have to be on the wall of the bedroom or something....

I'll look into it, though. Thank you Auntie.

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:44 pm

I think the bathroom is a very good place to put notes and stuff- not everyone hits the kitchen. But everyone in my house is in the bathroom(s).

also I have in the past used a dry erase on smooth appliances- such as on the dryer-- Please unload me etc. works but not on nubbly appliances- and try it in a hidden place 1st
My mantra

Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...

www.gorillafund.org

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

reesymae
Ziti Zealot

Postby reesymae » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:08 pm

To be honest, I'm good with dates, phone numbers, things like that, but the bills will slip my mind at first on payday. I have to write lists for myself for things like that.

stormprophet
Conchigliette Convert

Mah Birthday

Postby stormprophet » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:09 pm

October 10th!

The TENTH DAY OF THE TENTH MONTH MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Postby anthrobabe » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:53 am

mboy wrote:mines 2 september...thats pretty soon...gifts will be accepted :o

I already have a birthday kid on the 4th and she presented me with her LIST yesterday--
gosh you stinker kiddos really take this b-day stuff seriously

And just what do you want mister???

just teasing

Happy early B-day
My mantra

www.gorillafund.org

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:05 pm

I actually should probably get my list together... not that its got alot of things in it... just that I'm not entirely sure what I want.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

NoodlyPanda
Conchigliette Convert

Postby NoodlyPanda » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:02 am

my bday is 12 dec as well!! =D

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Postby anthrobabe » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 pm

Qwerty did we miss your b-day?

who else is in Sept? does someone have it in list form?
My mantra

www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Postby anthrobabe » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:33 pm

I'll check the list on the 1st page.
Thank you Auntie Dee-Dee
My mantra

www.gorillafund.org

GlowInTheDarkBlonde
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby GlowInTheDarkBlonde » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:09 pm

MY birthday is by far the best birthday ever. Even if I'm old and lonely, there will always be a party for me somewhere out there, with fireworks and everything. In fact, I could go anywhere in the world to celebrate my birthday, and still find a party. This most awesome birthday is Dec 31.

And before you ask, no I was not born at 11:59 pm, or any time near that. I was born at 7 in the morning. Sorry to ruin your fun.
whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
---------------------------------------------------
Due to the length of my name, you may now refer to me as "blondie". It'll save you typing time.

Return to “All Things FSM”