Addressing the Prophet (Pesto be upon Him)

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

VinZ
Ziti Zealot

Addressing the Prophet (Pesto be upon Him)

Postby VinZ » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Dear fellow believers,

After long hesitation (I felt not worthy to write to Him directly :worship: ), I have contacted our Prophet (Pesto be upon Him) by Email about 6 weeks ago.

It was regarding a FSM sighting of very high scientific value. I'm not talking about some cut-out pumpkin here, but rock hard geological evidence dating back millions, if not thousands of years ago. More than a sighting, it also is a proof of Intelligent Falling (I.F.), the Truth behind the evil theory of gravity.

As the Prophet (PbuH) indicates on this holy website, He gets thousands of Emails which he cannot read and is obviously very busy doing His Holy activities. I am therefore clueless if He did read my article but disagreed with the content, or did not spot it in His Holy mailbox at all.

Being just a humble believer, I am reluctant to insist and Email Him again. I am however convinced of the importance of this sighting for the Faith, Science and mankind and want to get it out to the public.

Please advise how to bring it to His attention.

Gratefully yours,

Pesto be upon you all
VinZ

Elvalia
Rugger Baby Bunny Bumpers

Re: Addressing the Prophet (Pesto be upon Him)

Postby Elvalia » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Just wait. It's not like your theory is going to suddenly disappear if you don't get an immediate response. If it does disappear, it wasn't a worthy theory, now, was it? Just be patient and hang in there.
TwistedSister wrote:El is everyone's buddy. :lurk:
Ubi Dubius wrote:Evilvalia! :shocked:

OrigamiSquared
Ziti Zealot

Re: Addressing the Prophet (Pesto be upon Him)

Postby OrigamiSquared » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:02 pm

Or you could post it on here... We would love to see it!
Visit my website about origami, math, and the link between the two at http://origamisquared.googlepages.com

You guys have the coolest smileys! :fsm_rock: :fsm_yarr: That should be enough to convert anyone!

Return to “All Things FSM”