Anthony Bourdain for Cardinal

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

WelshRarePasta
Fusilli Fuselier

Anthony Bourdain for Cardinal

Postby WelshRarePasta » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:22 am

Umm, not sure this is the right place, etc.,

Given Anthony Bourdain's amazing contributions to the fields of Cooking, Eating, Drinking, Making Cool Things to Watch and Read, and General Badassness (you can just tell he's really a Pirate), I'd like to suggest we confer upon Tony the honorific of Cardinal of the CFSM.
"Only a man would think of that."
"It's our job... If you don't think of fifty-foot-high killer golems first, someone else will." Moist von Lipwig

"Are you saying," Brine interrupted, "that the human race was created to irritate Satan?"
"That is correct. Jehovah is infinite in his snottiness."
Brine reflected on this for a moment and regretted that he had not become a criminal at an early age. --Practical Demonkeeping

Cardinal Fang
Humble Hermit

Re: Anthony Bourdain for Cardinal

Postby Cardinal Fang » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Does this mean I'm getting demoted?

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

WelshRarePasta
Fusilli Fuselier

Re: Anthony Bourdain for Cardinal

Postby WelshRarePasta » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:10 pm

LBB perhaps then? What's one step lower than a Cardinal other than a Litle Brown Bird? Could be LBB Bourdain, and I wouldn't dream of suggesting the demotion of an eminent grease such as yerself.
"Only a man would think of that."
"It's our job... If you don't think of fifty-foot-high killer golems first, someone else will." Moist von Lipwig

"Are you saying," Brine interrupted, "that the human race was created to irritate Satan?"
"That is correct. Jehovah is infinite in his snottiness."
Brine reflected on this for a moment and regretted that he had not become a criminal at an early age. --Practical Demonkeeping

Return to “All Things FSM”