FSM antithesis

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

OrigamiSquared
Ziti Zealot

Re: FSM antithesis

Postby OrigamiSquared » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:03 am

fueledbycoffee wrote:The Kansas School Board of Education.

Ok guys... we have already established the correct answer in the first post. No need for further discussion.
Awesome answer. 8)
Visit my website about origami, math, and the link between the two at http://origamisquared.googlepages.com

You guys have the coolest smileys! :fsm_rock: :fsm_yarr: That should be enough to convert anyone!

Edd
Stripmeister

Postby Edd » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:10 am

OrigamiSquared wrote:
fueledbycoffee wrote:The Kansas School Board of Education.

Ok guys... we have already established the correct answer in the first post. No need for further discussion.
Awesome answer. 8)

Bobby was trying to help the Kansas School Board. You mean the Discovery Institute with their Intelligent Design agenda.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!

billy and alex
Conchigliette Convert

Postby billy and alex » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 am

I read somewhere (I can't remember where) that rice was evil. I also read somewhere (again I can't remeber where) something about an evil rice daemon. I can't remember what the topic was when this evil rice daemon was mentioned... but I'm guessing that the/an evil rice daemon is the/an antithesis of the FSM.
I am the "crazy artist".

Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:44 am

billy and alex wrote:I read somewhere (I can't remember where) that rice was evil. I also read somewhere (again I can't remeber where) something about an evil rice daemon. I can't remember what the topic was when this evil rice daemon was mentioned... but I'm guessing that the/an evil rice daemon is the/an antithesis of the FSM.

What about rice noodles?
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.

Return to “All Things FSM”