Off Shoots

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

sgmmoore
Conchigliette Convert

Off Shoots

Postby sgmmoore » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Off shoot sect. Not like the Protestants did from the Catholics, but like the Protestants did to themselves. They have more off shoots than you or even they can name let alone imagine. And they're also pretty good at making fun of one another, like speaking in tongues, praise and worship, asking you to leave the church because you left your husband or wife but not caring they were an abuser....

Spaghetti is nothing without the sauce. And what about the meatballs? And we are leaving out a whole nation of converts if we forget the Italian bread.

No there are no 'Ten Commandments' yet, so tonight we are having tortellini. Hope the FSP is not offended.

BenDover
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Off Shoots

Postby BenDover » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm

....I have no idea what I just read. But for the sake of it, RAmen.
I create, therefore I am.
We eat spaghetti, therefore He is.

Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Josh M » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:49 am

Pardon my French but, what the flying shit muffins are you talking about? I can't even tell if that was for or against the FSM. Translation please?
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.

MonkeysInACan
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby MonkeysInACan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:56 am

... I'm scared... Very Scared...
:?
"Evolution is the central theme of biological science. The mechanism of evolution is natural selection."-- NJ science Standard Ch 7

Rextu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Rextu » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:53 am

I think he's afraid that eating pasta might offend His Noodliness.
[img size=300px]http://poosk.com/wp-content/themes/poosk/images/iGod-FSM.jpg[/img]

joeybsmash
Conchigliette Convert

Postby joeybsmash » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Josh M wrote:Pardon my French but, what the flying shit muffins are you talking about? I can't even tell if that was for or against the FSM. Translation please?

Hey man! Watch out!
I worship a flying shitmuffin monster!
I find your post very offensive.

Conally
Ziti Zealot

Postby Conally » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:15 pm

i dont think the flying spaghetti monster has sauce (correct if wrong)
:fsm_float: Have you been touched by his noodly appendage? :fsm_float:

Elastoman
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Elastoman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Though not commonly pictured with sauce, I believe that in a very G. Love kind of way, FSM got sauce. No, no - I'm positive of it.

~E.
There's no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.

Conally
Ziti Zealot

Postby Conally » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:27 pm

i guess his blood could be ragu
:fsm_float: Have you been touched by his noodly appendage? :fsm_float:

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Ahoy! If you haven't done so already (and I suspect you haven't), you should read all the threads (or at least the first posts in them) in the Standards And Practices forum (the top of the list). You should also post in the New Convert thread in that same forum, as you should have done with your first post before making this thread. Pay attention to the FAQ, as it has Q&As about schizms, different food preferences, and other things.

Welcome aboard!
[email protected]#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. [email protected]#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff, home of my poetry and other artwork and other stuff!

BossOfTheGame
Ziti Zealot

Postby BossOfTheGame » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:34 pm

sgmmoore wrote:No there are no 'Ten Commandments' yet, so tonight we are having tortellini. Hope the FSP is not offended.

ARRG! WHAT BE THE FSP!? IF YOU WERE TRYING TO TYPE FSM YOU SHOULD TRY A PIRATE ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD! IT REDUCES TYPOS!
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi ... 1115204527
ARRG! THE 8 I REALLY RATHER YOU DIDN"TS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN ANY NUMBER OF COMMANDMENTS!

SUM ARBITER BIBINTI

Hqrsie wrote:It would be nice to discover intelligent life.

Even better if it were discovered on Earth.

Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Moral Minority » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:03 am

I think he was trying to warn us against schisms.

We already have a vegetarian denomination. It's kinda like having Orthodox and Catholic Pastafarians.

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah, only the vegetarian "denomination" consists only of yourself. The other vegetarian Pastafarians are just vegetarian Pastafarians.

I'd say it's more like liberal Catholics and fundamentalist Catholics than like Catholics and Orthodox Christians. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is flexible enough that there's really no need to cause schizms except to be a nuisance.
[email protected]#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. [email protected]#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff, home of my poetry and other artwork and other stuff!

Return to “All Things FSM”