A new way to worship!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Dancing Wench
Conchigliette Convert

A new way to worship!

Postby Dancing Wench » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:03 am

I have been touched by the noodly appendage and blessed with a vision of the best way to say RAmen:

Clasp your hands together, interlocking your fingers, like the Christians would to pray.

Instead of holding your hands tightly closed, wiggle your fingers about like noodly appendages. Go ahead, do it.

Doesn't that look like our carbohydrate-filled lord?

Say RAmen while you do it. And share the word with all our fellow Pastafarians!
Illegtimi Non Carborundum

joshcush
Conchigliette Convert

Re: A new way to worship!

Postby joshcush » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Wow thats awesome! I think you are really on to something there. Praise be to His Sauciness, the
Holy Noodle, we now have a way to properly praise Him.

stott_s
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby stott_s » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:35 pm

That's brilliant! You know, there is one thing worth mentioning here - That millions of good little christian children for hundreds of years have been doing that very gesture, when the preacher goes on too long, and they get bored. Do you think it's possible that their little hearts knew FSM, even though they couldn't put it into words?
I excersize regularly, by wading (through red tape), jumping (to conclusions), leaping (through hoops) and running (out of time).

DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby DavidH » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:55 am

This can be our secret recognition sign. If you're in the supermarket or the bank and you see someone who looks like they might be a fellow pastafarian, go right up to them and make this sign about six inches in front of their nose. :D

Rextu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Rextu » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:33 am

RAmen!
[img size=300px]http://poosk.com/wp-content/themes/poosk/images/iGod-FSM.jpg[/img]

Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Josh M » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:44 am

Fantastic idea! Some of the ideas people come up with are just plain clever.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.

Rextu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Rextu » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:54 am

Isaac Newton came up with calculus over one weekend and now Dancing Wench has come up with this!

I challenge you all to come up with something else fantastic.
[img size=300px]http://poosk.com/wp-content/themes/poosk/images/iGod-FSM.jpg[/img]

Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Josh M » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Rextu wrote:Isaac Newton came up with calculus over one weekend and now Dancing Wench has come up with this!

I challenge you all to come up with something else fantastic.

Oooh good idea. If anything comes to mind, I'll be sure to post.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.

Return to “All Things FSM”