I want to read the 'Rant, Rave' forum.............

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Mac N. Cheez
Ziti Zealot

I want to read the 'Rant, Rave' forum.............

Postby Mac N. Cheez » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:29 pm

I want to read the 'Rant, Rave' forum but first I need to post this, my fifth post, in order to gain access. soooooo........

Q: Could Flying Spaghetti Monster create a meatball SO large that even HE couldn't lift it?

Talk amongst yourselves - I'm going to the other forum!

Stripper factories RULE!
:fsm:
WWFSMD

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.
Ezekiel 23:19-20

"emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
none but ourselves can free our minds"
~bob marley~

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Re: I want to read the 'Rant, Rave' forum.............

Postby Robbobrob » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:27 am

Mac N. Cheez wrote:I want to read the 'Rant, Rave' forum but first I need to post this, my fifth post, in order to gain access. soooooo........

Q: Could Flying Spaghetti Monster create a meatball SO large that even HE couldn't lift it?

Stripper factories RULE!

Welcome and Salutations. I hope getting your fifth post was everything you hoped it would be.

I must make a correction upon your attempt at Pastafarian metaphysics, however.

The meatball, which is under the same forces as the rest of us, is mot heavy at all, no matter the size. It is being held down on the Earth just as all of us are, by His Noodly Appendages.

So, the more accurate question would be, Can the FSM make a meatball so large that not even He can hold it down?

Perhaps that is how the Moon got to its place floating above us. Certainly the Sun was simply too hot to hold down for very long, though everyday, His Noodly Goodness shoves it down below the horizon, BUT every morning it pops back up again.

Certainly there is no basis to the ludicris roomurs that things like gravity have anything whatsoever to do with anything. :roll:
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

Mac N. Cheez
Ziti Zealot

Postby Mac N. Cheez » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:34 pm

Any fool can clearly see the logic in your explanation. I stand humbled in your vast knowledge of the Ways of HIS Noodliness.

I have ordered a used copy of the Gospel on amazon as I thought the FSM would want us to recycle.

Pirates RULE!
WWFSMD

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.
Ezekiel 23:19-20

"emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
none but ourselves can free our minds"
~bob marley~

PastAARGH
Ziti Zealot

Re: I want to read the 'Rant, Rave' forum.............

Postby PastAARGH » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 am

Robbobrob wrote:
Mac N. Cheez wrote:I want to read the 'Rant, Rave' forum but first I need to post this, my fifth post, in order to gain access. soooooo........

Stripper factories RULE!

Welcome and Salutations. I hope getting your fifth post was everything you hoped it would be.

I must make a correction upon your attempt at Pastafarian metaphysics, however.

The meatball, which is under the same forces as the rest of us, is mot heavy at all, no matter the size. It is being held down on the Earth just as all of us are, by His Noodly Appendages.

So, the more accurate question would be, Can the FSM make a meatball so large that not even He can hold it down?

Perhaps that is how the Moon got to its place floating above us. Certainly the Sun was simply too hot to hold down for very long, though everyday, His Noodly Goodness shoves it down below the horizon, BUT every morning it pops back up again.

Certainly there is no basis to the ludicris roomurs that things like gravity have anything whatsoever to do with anything. :roll:

Of course! It all makes sense now!

That must be why it's called "gravy-ty". Har, har.

Return to “All Things FSM”